Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

closed Domain hogarth.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hello,

The domain hogarth.com has housed our virtual museum for the past 6 years displaying some of our fine antique arms and armour collection. However, since we are closing the museum this domain will be coming available for sale.

What do you feel would be a fair value for this domain? It has a good reputation and has never hosted any advertising, sent out any spam email or generally has never been abused in any way.

We have received one serious offer but it seems a bit low upon viewing some of the values posted on some newsgroups.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Catharina Hogarth
[email protected]

ps: The website is currently in place but I will be removing it shortly and replacing the index page with a call for offers....CH

Edwin

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Given that there are over 130,000 references to "Hogarth" on Google and that your site has some search engine and directory listings, I'd say maybe as much as $1,500-2,000 if you can find a buyer.

D

dariusthegreat

I would advise you to leave the site up since that will help with the sale immensely. There is a huge advantage to selling an actual site as opposed to just a domain that "used to be" a site.

DotComster

Level 8
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Interesting - all these are taken:

Hogarth.Net and Org
Hogarth.co.uk
Hogarth.org.uk
Hogarth.me.uk
Hogarth.gb.com
Hogarth.gb.net
Hogarth.info
Hogart.Biz

Might be best to keep the site up as long as posible, and post a small "for sale" sign on it. It's also a family name I think - might reach $2,000 or more with patiance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators