Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

closed E-BusinessInABox.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chuck Alio

A worldwide hosting company with over 175,000 clients is asking to buy this name. They have a product with the same name. Company name is C I host. Any ideas on the value?

Alex Ojideagu

Level 3
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Try and get them to make an offer first. If they insist you give them a price, be careful not to ask too much, although the fact they probably really want it is good news for you.

As far as how much to ask, that is a question even I do not know after 2 years in this biz and am asking for some replies for one of my names too.

Try and get at least a grand if they reallly need it.

C

Chuck Alio

They already offered $2500. I am not into being greedy, but their annual revenues are well over $30 million and their product is the same name. At the same time, I don't want to short change myself.

I

interactive

if they have revenues in the 30 mil rnage they can afford to buy a decent domain..just my 2 cents though

Alex Ojideagu

Level 3
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Remember they may have a trademark or similar, so don't expect too much more, they may prefere to sue.

2.5K is about right if they have good legal claim to get it in a domain battle.

paulcook

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Cool.

I am currently developing Home Theater In A Box which is a big buzzword for complete entry-level home theater systems. Close to $1 Billion industry. I couldn't believe someone let it drop.

Were you planning on developing it? There are other competing domains, like ebusinessinabox.com, businessinabox, business-in-a-box.com, etc to consider.

I would take the $2500 UNLESS you want to develop it yourself.

P

President Gringo

Take the money and be very grateful. If i owned this, i would have been happy to get $20 for it.

morel

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
This is a very rare offer. Take it immediately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators