Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Enom Reselers- please help. ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mariano

Hi, folks! 1st time poster here and have a few questions about those Enom Reseller accounts being sold here for $40+ for $6.95+ domain registrations. Your answers are appreciated.

1- Is the initial payment of $40+ just for a year? Or is that for as long as I own that acount?

2- How many domains can I buy with this account? Is it limited to 1000 domains, or is it unlimited?

3- Several people I know wants to buy their own domains, but I told them to wait until I get a few answers from you guys. Would I be able to get a 'check domain availability and purchase' page and put it within my webpage? I see a lot of these on webhosting sites and they all look similar.

4- Do any of you have an extra $6.95 reseller account lying around?! Or any cheap ones? If you do, please contact me. Please.

Thank you all.

Domain summit 2024

Tippy

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I will try to answer some of your ?'s

1. The $40 is what the person wants for the eNom reseller account they are selling, it is a one time fee, if they come back next year and try to charge you, thats wrong but I doubt that will happen.

2. Unlimited :)

3. Many sites use RegistryRocket as their registration method. They all look the same and I am sure nothing can be done about it. They also charge a .99 + 3% to use this service.

You can deposit $100 into your eNom account and order Domains this way avoiding all fees.

There is also API software that allows you to use your own credit card payment gateway. I believe you have more control over the look.

PDQ is another option but costs $99 per year and is also a kinda fixed look to it. I think colors can be changed.

4. Sorry I don't at the moment.

Check out www.eNom.com , they go into more detail about the reseller program.

Mike

DomainPairs

Level 8
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I must admit I don't understand these enom accounts that seem so popular. If you have a $6.95 account, does that mean you are selling regs for that. If so what are you paying, it must be more than $6 so it doesn't seem very profitable. If you are paying $6.95, why not just use a registrar that charges less and not have to pay the purchase fee.

M

mariano

Thanks for the answers, Tippy. Now I just gotta wait for one.

domainAddict

Level 8
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
DomainPairs: They charge you 6.95. You san sell it then for $14 and have $7 profit.

I dont have one, but I would be glad if somebody would sell it to me. PM me please.

buddy

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by domainAddict
DomainPairs: They charge you 6.95. You san sell it then for $14 and have $7 profit.

I dont have one, but I would be glad if somebody would sell it to me. PM me please.

It's not really a $7 profit you'll get if you sell it for $14. You have to add $.95 + 3% of the transaction fee if you use them for the cc processing.

M

mariano

Tippy, more questions (if you don't mind).

What happens after an account is bought?
1- Does the seller transfer ownership of the account through email or regular mail?

2- Would he able to get the account back should he wants it back?

3- Will Enom know that transfer has been made and that all personal info has changed?

Thanks for your time.

G

Gandalf1

in response to you
1. ownership is transferred by email
2. not if you change the password
3. you can change all info once the account is yours.

dataware

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have checked out most re-seller programs and I must say that e-nom is the best in both service, support, and flexibility. I am thinking of spending the money that will enable me to purchase at the 6.95 price. If anyone wants to share a part of this, kindly advise, e-nom has no charge for pushing accounts into new accounts, so everyone is happy in the end... FYI worst support ... godaddy.com
Take Care Guys ... and Gals,
Lorenzo

EM @MAJ.com

Visit MAJ.com for domain forsale.
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
No biased here, I highly recommend ENOM.

Simply because they provide the basic needs to manage a domain names.

OpenSRS - good networking pals outthere, still maintain some domains from OpenSRS and talk to old partners. But not providing the online services management as ENOM do, such as web/email forwarding and best of all DNS management.

GoDaddy - I used them second options to retail only.

Just my point of view and experience with them. I know some folks here had different story.

tw.

M

Molior

thanks to mariano for having the guts to look like a total n00bie and ask the same questions that I had. and of course thanks to the rest of you for responding.

since I'm a late comer to the domain reselling biz (actually just looking to start a small hosting biz), one thing I don't get is how are the guys that put down the initial deposit (currently $7K,) for a $6.95 account making their money back?

Also, if anyone has a $6.95 account for sale, PM me.

EM @MAJ.com

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
doberry will be able to assist you regarding 6.95 account.

tw

EM @MAJ.com

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Every registrar pays $6 to ICANN. So the lowest you can get is between 6.40 to 6.95. Consider the service they provide.

In $8.95, every domains registration comes with standard feature such as web/URL forwarding, dns management, etc.

tw/

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators