Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

eNom WHOIS database?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob

Jedi Master
Reaction score
In another thread, it was mentioned that you can have access to eNom's WHOIS database for $10,000. is this true and does anybody have more info about it? :confused:

I searched the eNom site, but could not fina anything.

Domain summit 2024

All ICANN accredited registrars are required to make their whois database available for a fee not to exceed $10k. Most charge the max $10k for it.

See the registrar accreditation documents on icann.org for more information on this requirement.

-t

So this thread is about determining the entire list of eNom resellers from the whois database published by eNom.

Are you saying that someone can search eNom registrations with your website search and locate all the eNom resellers?

-t

Bob

Jedi Master
Reaction score
TheWitt -

I figured out a round about way to do what I need to do without a need for spending any money. It just takes time and bandwidth, and a little bit of coding magic. :yes:

-Bob

Originally posted by thewitt
All ICANN accredited registrars are required to make their whois database available for a fee not to exceed $10k. Most charge the max $10k for it.

See the registrar accreditation documents on icann.org for more information on this requirement.

-t

Bob

Jedi Master
Reaction score
I might Goh. I will let you know if I get banished or anything. heh heh. :laugh:

-Bob

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators