Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

closed closed thread

Domain summit 2024

Castion

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Portfolio sales are rare but do happen. Usually with much larger portfolios though. Smallest I brokered was around 9k names.

Must buyers want a particular name so a portfolio buyer is always an investor. The median price usually reflects this.

Selling a sub 1k name portfolio is very much uphill. Think you will gain more value by breaking it up even with the added effort involved.

PS your portfolio link does not work

SuperBrandables

SuperBrandables.Com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks for input. Much appreciated.

Not sure why my link to the sitemap is not working. Looking into now. In the meantime you can still look at all the domains by going straight to the main page at http://www.superbrandables.com

Regards
Eric

Portfolio sales are rare but do happen. Usually with much larger portfolios though. Smallest I brokered was around 9k names.

Must buyers want a particular name so a portfolio buyer is always an investor. The median price usually reflects this.

Selling a sub 1k name portfolio is very much uphill. Think you will gain more value by breaking it up even with the added effort involved.

PS your portfolio link does not work

abdullahwasay

Reaction score
This is my entire portfolio and it contains very sale-able names. The extensions breakdown is: 323 (.com), 8 (.net), 6 (.org), 5 (.us), 1 (.biz), 2 (.in), 1 (.info), 1 (.mx), 1 ( .name), 1 (.website). I have provided two links below that you can use to take a look. One is for the full list of domains, and the other one is for the BrandBucket list, which is included in the 349, but I thought it would be useful to show them separately as well.

Partial list of what’s Included:
  • Website & Domain: SuperBrandables.Com (Efty domain selling platform software - renewable annually)
  • Website & Domain: DotFrog.Com (Reseller Website) - Domain Registration super site *
  • Website& Domain: DominiosDisponibles.com – Spanish domains for sale mini website
  • BrandBucket approved and published listings: https://www.brandbucket.com/profile/superbrandables
  • Six (6) 3 character .Coms
  • Four (4) 3 character .Nets
  • Many brandable domains, keywords, one word, two words, 50 plus between 4-6 characters
  • Some great Spanish domains - if you need help with translation let me know
The full domain list can be seen at: http://www.superbrandables.com/

Some Statistics:

• 331 domains are registered at ePik (domains can be easily pushed with a free account at epik)
  • 18 domains are registered with PDR (also easy to push)
  • 42 domains are listed for sale on BrandBucket with a value of $102,880
  • Total estimated Estibot Value for ALL domains: $146,760
50 are between 10-14 years old
59 are between 5-9 years old
177 are between 3-4 years old

Other miscellaneous websites included (not maintained in a while)
PatheticPhotos.com
PatheticStories.com
PatheticStuff.com
PatheticWebsites.com
MultiTierAffiliatePrograms.com

*A note about DotFrog.Com: It is a Reseller Club Supersite, and has actual customers and sub-resellers. Sales are very minimal, I however, do not spend much time with it. It is mostly used by clients for domain registrations. The margin on domains as most of you already know, is very minimal. But it is a viable business which could be developed further.
Nice Information

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators