Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

developed established community website for sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.

swijaya0101

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
digitalupload.com - online digital photos/files community

alexa rank 292,202

it has around 741 unique visitors daily with around 1573 page views daily.

total members at the moment is: 1700 .. it's growing at the rate of 5-30 members daily.

earning:

paypopup: $15 monthly
floater advertisement: $30 monthly
468X60 header banner (two qtys): $9.99 each = $19.98
120X30 button banner (1 qty): $4.99

if you decide to purchase the site, please make sure that it is currently using around 150-200GB bandwidth transfer monthly.

This site has lots of area of improvement to generate $$$.

I am looking for a right $ ... please let me know ... i might consider.

Thanks

mccollin

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
It would appear that the site is not actually producing a profit, if my estimates are correct. You are collecting $70 in... how much are you spending on host? Are you on a dedicated server?

Can you tell us about the scripts that run the site? Who gets the rights to them?

What about rights to the images... are there any issues with intellectual capital rights?

Why are you wanting to sell it?

swijaya0101

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
It would appear that the site is not actually producing a profit, if my estimates are correct. You are collecting $70 in... how much are you spending on host? Are you on a dedicated server?

This site has lots of area of improvement to generate $$$. WIth the number of members and the rate of people registered, surely you would earn $$$ soon.

it's using albinator ... the license key is tied down to the domain name and it's on the unlimited upgrade.

What about rights to the images... are there any issues with intellectual capital rights?

most of them are taken by personal digital photos. as the admin, i am trying to ban all users who are abusing the priviledges. but definitely you cant control 100% ... same thing happen to yahoo, msn, and the rest ...

why do i want to sell it?

of course because i need $$$$$$$$$$ ..

Steen

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I woudl also like to know the answer to those questions :)

ajiabs

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi,
How much you are looking for the site? Where is it hosted and how much? Also how do you prevent people from using it for adult picture sharing and such activities?

Thanks

mccollin

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
You didn't answer all of my questions.

What kind of hosting is this on? 200GB is not an insignificant cost to host, and although many shared hosts advertise that they provide it, not many will actually let you get away with it. What kind of hosting are you on... shared or dedicated, and what is the cost? And, what is the configuration - processor, memory, disk space, and bandwidth. I'm just curious if the site is currently profitable.

What version of Albinator is included - Personal, Standard, or Pro?

I noticed that you randomly allow an album to be viewed to anyone coming to the site. Is this by design... so any pictures that people put on the site may be viewed by anyone else that comes to the site... public access???

Is there a non-free level of use on the site... if you go over the free amount, an option to pay for a larger level? Can this be controlled?

How long has the site been active?

swijaya0101

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
it's on dedicated.

celeron 2.4 ... 512MB Ram

i am only selling the site ... not the server as i have more than 10 other domains hosted on that server.

if you are running a dedicated server at the moment and you have spare bandwidth + hard-drive ... surely you are earning money! ... if you dont have a dedicated server and would like to get one to host the domain, of course you are losing money!

it's currently using 2.5GB hard-drive and 150 GB bandwidth. Each member will get a free 32MB space.

it's using albinator standard.

yes, that's randomly picked by the software to display member's public album. As for the private album, they are not allowed.

you can upgrade to albinator pro. They have an option to let you create a group whereby you could sell this group. They even allow you to open a shop and water-marked pictures uploaded by certain members.

since december last year.

ajiabs: i have sent you a PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom