Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Exclusive expired domains software/tool !

Status
Not open for further replies.

beatz

Cool Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I already have posted this in the "Related offers" section but thought this section might be most appropriate - so OP's if you think it's the wrong section, feel free to delete this thread - no spam intended.:)

This program hasn't ever been publicly available as it has excusively been made for my biz partner's and my own specific domain needs. As we need some additional money for current investments, we will sell 2 or 3 copies - strictly limited as of course we don't want the whole world to use it. :)

Ok,
here is what it does:

You can run a list of (expired)domains against an editable dictionary/keywordlist and the program will show you all the domains with that keyword(s) in it within seconds.You can also choose the min/max/exactly lenght of the domains that you want the program to extract as well as if it should only show 1/2/3 etc. word domains or all.Includes a function to export the filtered list as a simple .txt file as well as several include/exclude options .

The program does NOT come with any expired name lists(you have to find those yourself at places like exody.com and then easily import it into the program) and it DOESN'T come with a completed dictionary(all you have to do is convert/export an
existing dictionary into a .txt file ore make your own individual keyword .txt file - of course the program will keep the dictionary if you wish and you can edit /add/remove words from it anytime or replace it with a new one) but it indeed is a GREAT help as it saves me SOO much time since i don't have to compare manually anymore - all i have to do is keep my dictionary up to date, import an expired names list, wait a few moments and and there i go. Normally it takes seconds to extract,only if it's a very huge expired list (>10000)it might take a minute or two.

This software really is a great timesaver, easy to install and works on any Win95/98/XP etc. PC.

If you're interested,drop me a line at [email protected]

micro

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Whats the big deal about this software? I can do that in access easy..

beatz

Cool Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Your tool at dropwizard is nice, but as i see the keyword list has a max of 200 words? With the software i'm talking about you can use a whole dictionary,in other words UNLIMITED plus a whole lot more options.Besides that i dunno if i'd submit my expired list to a public site..:)

DropWizard.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
a whole dictionary,in other words UNLIMITED

well if I use the whole dictionary it would give me every name on the expiring list and then I wouldn't need to sort it would I???:D

I use less than 200 keywords myself but there is no limit. We set it at 200 for practical purposes. And I've run up to 85,000 domains thru but then again set it at 10 k. If there's demand for more I'll increase it.

As for posting in a public place nothing is kept until the order button is pushed. Only then does it start to write domains ONLY into the order book.

As a businessman I value my clients confidentiality and respect it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom