Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

expired domain with traffic

Status
Not open for further replies.

oberheimer

Domain investor
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
i was looking on some domains that are going to expire (with traffic)
how do i know how much traffic the domain has (an adult site)?
i checked alexa.com it has 570 sites linking to it and 935 in link popularity (from http://www.mikes-marketing-tools.com), the site has had a good ranking (on alexa.com) the best was in jan with a ranking on 20 000 and then i april it had 23 000. The ranking is now 3,575,879, because there has not been a site on it for some time.

How much traffic do you think the domain has every day?

Network

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
There are a number of factors involved.

High Link popularity doesn't guarantee you alot of free traffic at all.

It may help your search engine ranking on some engines,but may not supply you with a good amount of traffic as expected.

I have come across a site before which had 5,000 pages linking to it, but i didn't buy it.

Yet another site had only 200 and i snapped it up quick and got tons of traffic from it.

There are 5 things I look at when buying High Link popularity sites,but im not going to say what they are.Took me a long time to work out :)

buddy

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It's no secret of how to determine if there is traffic to any domain. Most of the answers lie within this forum. Keep reading the posts even the ones in the archive and you will find what you are looking for. I was a newbie once, and trust me when I say that I spent countless of hours talking to people with a lot more experience and knowledge than me, and reading other people's posts from various forums and discussion groups, and other useful material available out there. Now the countless of long hours and nights of hard work has started to pay off. The whole domain game is a learning process that never ends. It keeps chaning the whole time, and you have to change with it.

Good luck!

H

hosting3.com

thousands of hits daily doesn't mean you always receive a quality traffic. If you got 50 hits from highly-targetted users, for example of yahoo (or type-ins) it will be much better

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom