Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Expiring domains Method--->

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bloodxus

I am curious of the best methods of gathering expired domains. Of course waiting for them to be posted on a deleted domains site isn't the best way. There has got to be a better method than joining and paying some site to help you.......Is there any software out there that can assist us? All these club drop sites must use some kinda of script or program to track this. If anyone here feels like figuring this out, knows a method or just doesn't feel like paying mothly fees, give some feedback. Thanks, Jim

Domain summit 2024

clemzonguy

Domain Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
May be more trouble than it's worth. Finding out about an expired domains is one thing....getting them it is another. If anyone has fine tuned their methods I doubt they are going to just give it to you for free (or at all). DeletedDomains.com is free so you can't beat that. And I see pretty good names on there daily you just have to be willing to take the time to search.

.com.net.org

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
dnforum have recent expired thread. :D

beashnet

Level 3
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I have a custom-made program that goes through the whole on-hold database once a day, sorts them after length, if they contain any dictionary words or specific keywords, etc. It also sort hyphenated names, names with or starting with numbers, etc..

Works out great for me.. I check if the names I want are available at Snapnames, put a snap on them if they are..

S

sheepster

Word... I don't think you'll find anyone sharing their custom scripts just yet... Remember the ppl who make lists public are also in the name game themselves. *cough*

cluelessdomainer

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
i do not share my methods either. just have to develop your own process.

mef666

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
where from you download on-hold database?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators