Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

developed Fast-Autos.com - 6000+ pageviews per day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I had this name on ebay, but it seems like the winner bidder backed out. I am now accpeting offers via PM or email. I have 2 interested parties at the moment. Right now I am pointing all of the home page traffic to my new car site to get it up and running.

The website you get with the site is located at www.fast-autos.com/index.htm

The site makes $500 per month via ads and gets an average of 6700 pageviews per day so far in August.

Please send all questions or offers by PM or email, thanks a lot!

Domain summit 2024

URLtrader

Domain Champ
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If this name is making $500 per month , you are better off not selling it. Because if you look at house rent vs house price , it takes about 150 months rent (revenue) to buy a house. Based on that , if you are able to sell it for $500*150=$75,000 it will be a good deal. However I do not see any such offer being made. So imho just hold on to it.

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I know, but I need the money sooner than later. If you are looking at buying that domain, please look at the above post, then give me a shout and we can work something out....thanks

I am not looking for $75,000, maybe divide that by 15 and you will be getting closer :)

URLtrader

Domain Champ
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by GT Web
I know, but I need the money sooner than later. If you are looking at buying that domain, please look at the above post, then give me a shout and we can work something out....thanks

I am not looking for $75,000, maybe divide that by 15 and you will be getting closer :)

If I were interested in buying , I would not talk about fair price around $75000 based on $500 earnings per month.

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by URLtrader
$75,000 it will be a good deal. However I do not see any such offer being made. So imho just hold on to it.

sorry, thats what I thought you meant, I am aiming to sell at $3500, or 7 months income....

c'mon people 6000+++ page hits per day!

URLtrader

Domain Champ
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by GT Web

sorry, thats what I thought you meant, I am aiming to sell at $3500, or 7 months income....

c'mon people 6000+++ page hits per day!

If someone is willing to sell a property (even virtual) for an amount equal to seven months' rent/earnings then either he is very desperate to sell or the earnings claimed by him have to be taken with a pinch of salt.....

Spider

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Guys the same rules apply here as they do in the Domains For Sale section. If you have questions or comments PM or email him like he has requested. Do NOT post them in his sale thread.

Thanks.
Jason

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks JH3, I dont really mind the posts, but I would rather keep this thread clear. The site will go to Ebay in early September....

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Guys - offers are coming in, this is the final weekend....

please make any offers by Sunday....at this point $3000 takes the name and the site

unhatched

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
this site has a Google PR of 3. Alexa spiked into top 100k in last 2 months for first time. Before that never on radar. 3 inbound links, none worth noting. This site isnt worth $50 imho

DNWizardX9

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
if he can prove the income then its worth it. Problem is he seems too eager selling it and is still selling it after saying he sold it a few times

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
1) This is a sales thread, unhatched, please do not post your appraisals.

2) I have full stats to back up revenue and traffic, if you are seriously interested in the site, PM me and I can show you these logs.

3) Think about it..... 7000 pageviews per day = 220,000 pageviews per month......I had a tested Click Though Rate of 0.92% with Google's Adsense Program. 220,000 * 0.0092 = 2025 clicks per month. Average PPC is $0.21..... 2025 * 0.21 = $425 per month via banners only. Then imaging pop ups or invue ads....the potential is massive.....

4) I am selling because I need money for school as well as my first car, thats the main reason I am selling, I just can't wait for 6 months to earn the money from ads....I need it soon, thats why the site will be sold this week.

5) I had 2 bad experiances with buyers, I guess it happens to everyone and I remain optimastic.....

Thanks....

DeCal

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
GT Web,

Can you give me some detailed information on this site such as:

Proof of the $500 per month income.
Proof of page views
An estimate about how much you want for it.

Regards

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
here....send an email to: daniel.sitar@shaw.ca with the title of 'fast-autos.com'

I will send you everything that way, its just easier....send me that email and I send over the stats and revenue logs....

thanks!

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
email sent.....

tigga

DNF Regular
Reaction score
Someone has to put Daniel out of his misery -

SOLD

(I am open to donations due to extreme gratitude of DNF members)

:wink:

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yes, payment recieved, transfer pending.... :)

Thanks Matt!

Keith

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Haha, finally, Congrats!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators