Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Fig.ht - Now Made Into A Site

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill Roy

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have chucked up a site on Fig.ht (today was my day off) - had to change the DNS so they could take up to 48 hours to resolve, but it had to be done.

The site will now be updated and improved over the coming days and weeks.
hehe-sign.gif

At the moment it isn't much at all, but I could make two statements at once with it:

1) Let domainers, developers, and end-users realise that a domain hack can be made into a site AND be valuable internet real estate;

and

2) Actually support Ukraine, god knows they need all the support they can get at the moment. As there is an information war being waged it seemed fitting that I use Fig.ht in its own little way to help.

The site will be beefed out considerably by the end of next week, hopefully I will carry MMA/UFC headlines as well as boxing and Wrestling, I will also keep the site updated with news about the Russian war by insurgency against Ukraine.

EDIT

I had put this in the Gold Café but one of the Mods or Admins has moved it to the 'Website Design and Discussion Forum'???

Ah well, as I neither want to talk about the website design OR Discus Website design, I will think up another post and post it. If you want to discuss Website & Design be my guest - I will not be posting on this thread any further.

Last edited:
Domain summit 2024

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Some like hacks, others don't.

As far as Ukraine goes, how does this support them other than a flag (.ht is Haiti and a "Fight for Haiti" campaign may do well as a lot are still homeless)? You ought to study up on your history too. Ukraine isn't alone, they got America's boot up Russia's ass if they pull anything. None of which would come to a good outcome if a FIG.HT actually did break out IMO.

Edit: Unless of course Obama goes soft on Putin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators