Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

FINAL CALL: cocksuckers.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Domagon

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Final call for cocksuckers.com ... ~ 600 to 1000 daily uniques to homepage alone.

There are currently some prospective buyers, but that's not the reason for the final call...the cocksuckers.com domain name is currently scheduled to be developed...once it is, I may be restricted in selling it for an extended period of time.

Thus anyone who has been looking (and/or knows other who are) for high quality generic adult domains, please take another look at cocksuckers.com...don't wait too long...

Yesterday, I sold "f*cked.com" for $17,000 USD and then shortly afterwords another person, who had just heard about the sale, offered $20,000!...but sadly they were too late and missed out on a domain they could have owned ... for less!

cocksuckers.com ... due to demand, the asking price is *subject to increase*, but all offers of $120,000 USD or more will be considered - and just as I promised for "f*cked.com", I will NOT drag the deal out...a few days or so and the domain will be sold...no messing around. Once sold, it's sold...don't miss out on this one.

Ron

Domain summit 2024

Unregistered

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
What a fxxking cool name!
Good luck with your sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators