Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Find available Traffic, overture, Google Page ranked domains and MUCH more!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew Shaw

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Domain Research Tool - The MOST POWERFUL domain tool in the world!

Before the marketing talk, Id like to first personally explain to you how much this software has helped me. Taking 10 minutes to load a veriety of lists into the scanner, a total of only 40k names, I was able to find several Google PR6, an overture domain name with extention of 535, an overture domain name with extention of 886, Several Alexa ranked domain names and MUCH more! I can provide screenshots of yesterdays findings via PM per request.

With that being said, I know its a lot, But please read the entire post.

Ready for the ultimate domain power tool?

Domain Research Tool finds domains with type-in visitors, search engine traffic, backlinks, Link Popularity, Google PageRank, Alexa rank, whois details, auto appraises names, integrated "send an offer" form, track current domain auctions, monitor names, domain importer, includes over 10 daily drop lists, domain SCANNER that can scan up to 500K DOMAINS at one time, zone file scanner and MUCH more!

Domain Research Tool is the tool of choice for all domain professionals. It is trusted and used by the world's leading domain monetizaiton services, private domain investors and domain and SEO professionals around the world.​

• Ability to scan various search engines at the same time in bulk including:

• Alexa (Traffic Rank / Link Popularity)
  • Google (Link Popularity / Link Saturation)
  • Google PageRank
  • MSN (Link Popularity / Link Saturation)
  • Yahoo (Link Popularity / Link Saturation)
  • Overture (Term & Domains) in all known Overture servers

DRT allows you to scan lists of up to 500,000 domain names at one time!

• Full support for multiple proxy servers on all search engines and the ability to select which search engines should be queried via proxy. Load up to 10,000 proxy servers and D.R.T. will randomly use a proxy for each query.

• Proxy server verification verifies proxy servers before they are used in a scan and ensures that they are functional and non-transparent. This ensures that only real and functional proxy servers get used during a scan process.

[*]Automated domain appraisal quickly appraises domains as they are scanned using a user defined formula. Domain values can be calculated by Overture score, Pagerank, Link popularity and much more. Automated appraisals are ideal for first level offers. Patent pending D.R.T. only feature.

[*]Automated offer submissions allow for one click submission of all offers for all selected domains. Now you can send a dozen or a thousand offers with a single click. Since domains are automatically appraised using a formula specified by the user (or the default formula) the entire offer-submission process is completely automated to ensure maximum efficiency. Patent pending D.R.T. Only feature.

[*]Domain Alerts ensure that you never miss an important auction, renewal or domain event. Alerts are set by date and the user may also specify alert actions such as sound or pop-up. Patent pending D.R.T. Only feature.

[*]New - Portfolio Manager - Manage all of your domains, monitor their registration status, IP, web site, resolve status and much more with the new portfolio manager feature.

[*]New - Tabbed Navigation - New design allows for more efficient navigation of various features with separate tabs for web browsers, scan lists, watch lists and portfolios.

[*]New - Integrated web browsers - Multiple Internet Explorer web browsers are now integrated directly into the software, each in its own tab for easier and more efficient research.

[*]New - Schedule Automated Scans - Now you can schedule scans to start on any day at any time, automatically download and scan lists and much more. This allows for scanning of various engines when the user load is low.

[*]New - Zone Files & Zone Changes - We now include the ability to download and filter (by keyword, length, etc) complete zone files. The following zone files are currently available (more coming soon): .Com Zone File (650 MB compressed, 3.3 GB uncompressed), .NET zone file, .DE zone file, .CO.UK zone file, .NL zone file, .NO zone file, .ES zone file, daily zone changes for .com/.net/org. Also, newly registered .com/Net/.org lists are now available.

[*]Overture Digger allows for deep scanning of Overture based on domains generated from Overture keyword results. This extremely powerful feature can be used to find available domains in various TLDs with high Overture scores.

[*]Search Engine Digger extracts domain and rank information based on a supplied set of keywords. This powerful feature can be used to find patterns between various domains, rankings and keywords.

[*]Domain Watch List keeps various domain results separated from important domains the user is monitoring. Having two lists ensures that fresh scan results do not interfere with domains the user is keeping an eye on.

[*]Domain Generator generates domains based on supplied keywords, other domains, pad files, and much more, all with a click of a button.

[*]Domain Filtering allows for filtering out of domains based on various properties including keywords, dictionary types, dashes, numbers and much more. D.R.T. also supports loading of custom dictionary files to extract domains of various languages.

[*]File Splitter feature allows for splitting of extremely large files, such as zone files, into smaller files supported by D.R.T. This allows for scanning of complete zone files or certain domains within the zone matching the user's filter settings.

[*]Integrated Whois Search compatible with over 100 whois servers allows for checking of whois for virtually any domain.

[*]Integrated Domain Lists including expired, expiring, registrar-hold and redemption period allow the user to quickly download and scan daily updated drop lists.

[*]One Click Print Feature allows for printing of your scan list or watch list with a single click of a button. Since most printers cannot fit the entire list onto a single page D.R.T. asks the user to specify which columns should be printed.

[*]One Click Export allows for exporting your scan or watch list into Excel, HTML, XML or text.

[*]Simple user interface allows for quick and easy navigation no matter how complicated the scan task may be.

[*]Powerful help file describes every feature and setting.

[*]Frequenty Updates - We usually update our software once per week. New features are added based on requests from current users. Our software is constantly improved to help our customers. See update.txt for update and new feature history.

System Requirements
Windows 98SE/ME/2000/XP
256 MB of RAM (512 MB Recommended)
50 MB of disk space
Internet connection (high speed recommended)
Microsoft .NET Framework (free, available here)

You can follow the link in my signature for the special pricing.
You will kick yourself in the A$$ if you dont do this now, Pricing will be set back to default by DRT at anytime. This is the best price you will find ANYWHERE, so if you dont take this offer you WILL miss out.

With this software I was able to find many domain names of fantastic value.

Including an overture name of 575 WITH extention. Screenshot proof. http://www.joeimage.com/uploads/yh349p58.jpg

google page ranked domain names, alexa rated names, LP names and much more. ALL SHOWN IN SCREENSHOT ABOVE.

Please feel free to ask any questions via PM or email me at Andrew1387@gmail.com

Domain summit 2024

BostonDomainer

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Didn't JDK post the exact samething before?

Coolalex

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Well thats because they are trying to sell it but Ashaw and posted it like 5 times already.

actnow

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Coolalex said:
Well thats because they are trying to sell it but Ashaw and posted it like 5 times already.

If you have already read it. Don't read it again.

He is offering it in the proper thread. And, apparently, he
is abiding by the rules of the forum.

I have a lot of respect for Andrew's desire to sell the product.

I congratulate him for promoting a product he is passionate about.

Keep up the good work.

Ubiquitous

Since 1997
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
actnow said:
If you have already read it. Don't read it again.

He is offering it in the proper thread. And, apparently, he
is abiding by the rules of the forum.

I have a lot of respect for Andrew's desire to sell the product.

I congratulate him for promoting a product he is passionate about.

Keep up the good work.

I agree. It's called "marketing".

kiviniar

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
sorry......dont want to spoil someone thread....comments edited

rileez

I Blame /.
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
kiviniar said:
well just wait.....DRT coming for 99$ sooooooooooonnnnnnn ;-)
Great I just bought at $129.99 but I am sure Ill make my money back in no time.

typeins

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yeah getting a little sick of people posting the same thing over and over.

Good luck on making some sales though...

Andrew Shaw

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Well first of all, Thank you actnow and kingpin for your support. I appreciate it.

Thanks to those that have attempted to trashed the thread. You have only made this thread more popular. To clear things up, kiviniar is not getting the $99 price. The software can only be sold for $129 except for major websites or people that sell these in huge huge numbers.

Half of the information that is included on this thread is provided by DRT, half of it is my explainations.

Im actually getting pretty sick myself, of newbies feeling as if they can say whatever the hell comes to their mind. This is no social club, this is a forum of business. I will post my advertisements whenever I damn-well feel its needed.

rileez

I Blame /.
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You tellim! :D
Anyhow, Ashaw, Would you happen to have a proxy list? I am like already addicted to this thing but I need proxies to help me get faster results.

Andrew Shaw

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I sure do... PM me your email and ill send you a few hundred

typeins

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Wasnt trying to trash anything.. Was just mentioning i have seen this same thing posted a bunch of times lately.

Like i did say in my last post, good luck on some sales.

Wish it had been posted weeks ago before i paid full price for it hahaha

Andrew Shaw

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I understand typeins, its not you that i have a problem with. Anyhow, lets get back to the main purpose of this thread. Sale is still going on.

kiviniar

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
good luck with your sales..............quite true did not get the drt for 99$...

was not able to convince them that i was not interested in a commission...

anyways starting my DRT thread soon....;-)

hey by the way i am a SENIOR member now

1901gt

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Good luck dude.. I'll give it a try once I received more feedbacks and positive testimonials from the rest! :)

Andrew Shaw

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks adiboy. Anyone that has purchased this tool from me is more then welcome to comment about it.

rileez

I Blame /.
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
adiboy said:
Good luck dude.. I'll give it a try once I received more feedbacks and positive testimonials from the rest! :)
I would post a long review but I just cant seem to get myself away from DRT long enough to do so. You wouldnt believe the information you can get from this all in one tool. I like the idea of being able to search dropped domains with keywords, minus numbers and even dashes. One of the things I liked most as well is the being able to right click on the domain and hit the back order option.
I could go on................
I love this thing.

Andrew Shaw

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks for your imput namelayer... It amazes me as well what you can find with this tool, and what is actually still available.

Recent findings with DRT:

BaseballOutfits.com
BaseballOutfits.net
FootballUniform.net
VollyballUniforms.com

I have lists of thousands of proxies that I will include with your purchase. PURCHASE NOW BEFORE THE PRICING GOES BACK TO DEFAULT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators