Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Five forum dotcoms

Status
Not open for further replies.

MAllie

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Anyone feel up to appraising these forum names for me?

phishingforum.com

fatigueforum.com

foundforum.com

fernforum.com

footerforum.com

Domain summit 2024

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
i wouldn't reg any of them

MAllie

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
i wouldn't reg any of them
Well, not now I have them, lol. But I like forums myself and find them preferable to Facebook, Twitter, etc.

Footer is a very common term for football over this side of the ocean, and the net of the fern one is already gone (or maybe it's the org). I like the idea of being able to go onto a forum and see someone has posted they found something - treasure, a long-lost ring, whatever. I also think a phishing forum would be good, because so many people still seem to be unsure if emails they've got are genuine (amazing how many naive people are still out there). And fatigue seems to be the big topic of conversation in relation to so much in everyday life now, whether related to illness or not. I'd set them all up myself.

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
big difference if you develop them, vs face value as is

also big diff of perspective on dis side of the water vs being on dat side

MAllie

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
$0 I seen better domains on the droplist yesterday.
Did you really? I'd be interested to see those. Where do you find this droplist?

Of course, Don, development is everything now. I suppose it's old-fashioned of me, but I really like forums (which I suppose is why I ended up on this one). They somehow seem more logical to me than the more modern social media - more like a real conversation, I mean. :)

silentg

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I use ZipZing software (not a freebie) to filter the droplist. It filters domains by popular, two words, three words, and 1 word domains. I save the list from ZipZing and I use a free software called Netpeak Checker to filter the list again. It shows you Page Rank, Google indexed pages, age, and more.

MAllie

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I use ZipZing software (not a freebie) to filter the droplist. It filters domains by popular, two words, three words, and 1 word domains. I save the list from ZipZing and I use a free software called Netpeak Checker to filter the list again. It shows you Page Rank, Google indexed pages, age, and more.

Thanks for that. But where do you find the droplist in the first place? Can you remember some of the forum names that were on it - the ones you referred to earlier?

How old is ZipZing? I couldn't find it in the search engine.

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Did you really? I'd be interested to see those. Where do you find this droplist?

Of course, Don, development is everything now. I suppose it's old-fashioned of me, but I really like forums (which I suppose is why I ended up on this one). They somehow seem more logical to me than the more modern social media - more like a real conversation, I mean. :)

i like forum names too

sold one here on the "forum" not long ago

i put some up for appraisal so you can bash mine if you like :)

MAllie

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You can find ZipZing on http://zipzing.com (It was created by Jamie (owner of DotWeekly.com).

Domains List Downloads:
http://www.namejet.com/Pages/Downloads.aspx
https://www.snapnames.com/download.jsp

Here are some:
DisabilitiesForum.com
ExercisingForum.com

(Geo+Forum.com)
LuxembourgForum.com
BelfastForum.com

Thanks for all that - most helpful and interesting. Though I think mine are better names, with the possible exception of DisabilitiesForum, though disabledforum might be better, though it could be misconstrued as the forum itself being disabled. I would also prefer fitnessforum to exercisingforum, though I'm sure that's long gone. I think that the geo forums are too broad-based. People from Luxembourg and Belfast already have plenty of places to talk online, most more specific to their needs and interests.

Sure, Don, I don't mind having a bash, if I can see them. Do you have a link? But the one you sold must have been a good one. :)

And, of course, the forum we're discussing this on is an excellent example of what a good forum can be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators