Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

developed Fonzies Crazy everything must go Template Sale!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

system0

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
* all names at enom
* can accept payment through paypal or 2checkout
* all sites have their own hosting package on my server which will give the buyer some time to move the sites. Buyer will simply get ftp details of the site they buy or have the sites zipped if they prefer. The only exception is templatedevil - this doesnt have its own hosting package but ftp details etc will still be provided
* it is the buyers responibility to transfer the sites - i will do my best to help you with any questions etc but you must be ok with html and php

* with the exception of goodtemplate - all these sites have a unique design which you will not see elsewhere on the web be it through turnkey resellers or template sites or whatever. All sites are fully functional. All you have to do is promote them.

* Only templatedevil.com is getting traffic as the rest have only been recently developed.

* With the exception of the forums - all sites are templatemonster reseller sites.

* I will give a 10% discount to any buyer who registers with templatemonster under my affiliate program.

* Discount may be given to anyone who wants to buy a few sites.

www.goodtemplate.com - $30.00 - SOLD

www.templateboards.com - $300.00 with owned vbulletin license, $200.00 without. - NOW ONLY $150.00 without license!

www.templatedevil.com - $750.00 - owner has to purchase copy of toplinks script as company does not allow licenses to be traded - its quite cheap anyways. Stats are on site. Site has several banners designed by a professional banner company and a flash header design on the site too.

www.amazingtemplates.net - $200.00 - DOWN TO $150.00

www.qualitywebsitetemplates.com - $200.00 - DOWN TO $150.00

www.simplytemplates.net - $200.00 - DOWN TO $150.00

first come first serve basis - serious offers/queries only please :)

any questions please ask :):)

system0

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
i built templatedevil in september and then went travelling for 4 months so it hasnt really had any promotion

but ive got about $95 in my yourtemplate account, $43 in my boxed art account

with templatemonster i have made
september - $29
october - $25
November - $31
December $39
January - $30

though i stress that i literally not updated the site since february - with a little promotion it could do much better

the other sites havent been spidered yet so they have no sales - the price of these sites is based on domain, content and design :)

system0

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators