Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Free Traffic! REAL Traffic!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cursal

MomsDigest.com For Sale!
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
With that kind of following have you seen the link in my sig. (shameless Exclusive plug)
Money to be made if your getting that kind response from your twitter posts.

Congrats!

MikeK

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Would you mind sharing your twitter name?

It's under my avatar to the right, either way, I share the link to the direct tweet via PM with each individual user :)

I suspect the new real time Google search is broken or disabled because yesterday I saw tons of tweets for Toger Woods but none today when looking at my name that Mike had blasted as I was watching in real time.

Will have my stats tomorrow.

As i said, i reworded your tweet :)
That way it would get a better response if people think it was a personal tweet rather than a plain ad. Hence why you couldnt find the word you searched for

We'll see how it did when your stats update ;)

With that kind of following have you seen the link in my sig. (shameless Exclusive plug)
Money to be made if your getting that kind response from your twitter posts.

Congrats!

I would use them but then my timeline would look way too spammy. Doing them manually myself insures tweets for the most part made as ads, don't look spammy, at least seem natural you know? Like me suggesting some of my friends check out a site or claim to use a particular service or product and others should too etc. A large portion of my following tweet me regularly so there's a level of trust built between them, hence the decent conversion rate for links posted, dont want to lose that. Hope you understand, but thanks for the link anyway! much appreciated :)

Mike Cruz

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Just to keep everyone updated, 72 uniques total came from MikeK's twitter page and climbing as I am now seeing some traffic coming from his status page.

Thanks again MikeK.
-Mike C.

MikeK

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Interesting, thanks for the update mate. Your ad tweet is way down near the end of the page too, that's pretty interesting. Suppose some of my followers back track to see what I tweeted about. Good stuff.

EDIT: ---- alright, randomo is next up... tweeted the ad just now :)

Last edited:

randomo

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
EDIT: ---- alright, randomo is next up... tweeted the ad just now :)
Hmmm ... updated Awstats this morning, didn't see any activity on the page that was to be included in your tweet. Maybe I was too specific? (I was trying to set myself apart by promoting the page of first-name domains on my domain-listing site; perhaps I should have just promoted the whole site instead.)

Anyway, thanks a lot for tweeting me! I'll check stats again later.

axeman

The One and Only
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
1/2 a days traffic stats looks like extra 20 hits so far, good one Mike.

MikeK

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Hmmm ... updated Awstats this morning, didn't see any activity on the page that was to be included in your tweet. Maybe I was too specific? (I was trying to set myself apart by promoting the page of first-name domains on my domain-listing site; perhaps I should have just promoted the whole site instead.)

Anyway, thanks a lot for tweeting me! I'll check stats again later.

It all depends on when I tweet it seems, so far, early morning afternoons yield the best results, so I'll tweet yours again just as a proof of concept. This isnt me doing favors, in fact you guys are kind of acting as test subjects :p So thank YOU. :)

I'll tweet it later and we'll see how it goes by the end of the day.

Will try to get to everyone else but I'm not just rotating tweets fast to yield hourly results. Good to know my personal twitter page is semi effective.

PS. If anyone wants to exclusively 'use' one of my twitter accounts with x,xxx-xx,xxx followers for advertising or increase their own following then PM me :)

fab

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
OK, I pm'ed you.

MikeK

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Great to hear, thanks trader, be sure to do another round next week once a day or something to see how traffic fairs then. thanks mate!

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Great to hear, thanks trader, be sure to do another round next week once a day or something to see how traffic fairs then. thanks mate!

We already know there were 39 T visits on Friday early afternoon so I am proposing (if you are agreeable) as a good test, the same tweet wording at same time monday thru thurs., weekends too if you feel it would be a help..

Last edited:

Mike Cruz

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Still getting traffic, :eek:k:

MikeK

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
We already know there were 39 T visits on Friday early afternoon so I am proposing (if you are agreeable) as a good test, the same tweet wording at same time monday thru thurs., weekends too if you feel it would be a help..

Consider it done, and yeah, def would be a help :)

Mike,glad to hear the tweet is still driving some traffic!

Wired

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
... and had forgotten Wired's ad up as my last tweet...for 12hours. Wonder how many uniques it got to Wireds site, be interested to know if you don't mind wired.

Sorry for the delay guys and gals. The site I sent to MikeK for tweeting has issues in the coding.

I contacted MikeK and he wanted to explore the problem and he found the issues. (no wonder my traffic wasn't showing despite my previous efforts. :rolleyes:) Thank you MikeK for finding the issues and your generous offer to run thru the site's coding to get it running properly. Let me find the coder first and see if he can fix his own work first.

Thanks MikeK again for your offer and your professionalism. What excellent service too btw!

~Wired

Last edited:

MikeK

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Alright, will be tweeting later today and i'll start off with a tweet for randomo again, then pcproffenno, jasdon11, fab and Mazkel for today, anyone who wants a last round of ad tweets before I withdraw this offer and post a public thread in the services area let me know now :)

Will let you guys know via PM when the tweets are up etc.
Cheers.

Mazkel

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Alright, will be tweeting later today and i'll start off with a tweet for randomo again, then pcproffenno, jasdon11, fab and Mazkel for today, anyone who wants a last round of ad tweets before I withdraw this offer and post a public thread in the services area let me know now :)

Will let you guys know via PM when the tweets are up etc.
Cheers.

Thanks Mike...will let you know how it turns out.

LeeD

Soli Deo Gloria
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I sent you a PM as well Mike and look forward to seeing how it works! Thank you.

MikeK

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I sent you a PM as well Mike and look forward to seeing how it works! Thank you.

Lee, tweeted urs and PM'd you link. Didnt stay as my latest tweet for an hour, was more like 40min or so , sorry, will tweet it again later tonight or something :) let me know how the link did if you can. cheers mate.

to the rest of you who ive promised tweets, will get to them through out the day, just dont want to spam my timeline with ads as for now im using my personal account. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators