Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

developed Gmailinvitation.com Now I'm ready!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gmail

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I'm currently accepting offers on www.Gmailinvitation.com

We have moved to a new server! And we are growing!!!
Averaging over 1000 uniques a day!
(stat below:)

We currently Have 330 members
And over 3,000 posts.

Have added several unique forum mods:
munjpets
where members can use their forum currency to buy pets, foold in an effort to battle theirs with each other!

Referral System
Where members earn 30gi$cash (forum currency) per unique user who signs up! Has an ip screening system Since installing it 6 days ago it has generated 20 new members! And over 600 visits from referral links.

Donation Tracker
Built in paypal donation tracker! Allows your member to donate for forum currency, etc.

Also installed:
Arcade system
Ibstore
Also included in this auction is 100 gmail invitations! :)

The site makes (on average) $10 a day via google adsense!

Link to Traffic STATS:
http://flyservers.registerfly.com/build/files/phprNdMP6_11111111untitled.GIF

And traffic is growing!!!!
Partnering with 4 tech forums!
We are getting indexed on search engives, etc!
So pm me your offer! Looking to sell fast or I'll just keep/promote for google ad incmoe.

gmail

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
bump :)

Silonmedia

Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
If I buy, I will want to host this domain myself. Do any required software licenses come with the site (eg Cold Fusion etc)? Hopefully this is completely open source :)

gmail

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Yes it comes with Invision board.
It's Opensourced/FREE! You don't need a license to use Invision board.

And yes we will install it on your new server for FREE.

PM me your offer or email me at [email protected]

Wise

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
again its worth pointing out that invision is no longer free, the version this board is running is 1.3.1, it is still free but no longer supported by invision or anyone else, so you will need to think about porting it to a new bulletin board soon before security holes appear that wont be fixed.

gmail

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the update!

The site makes on average $80.00-$100.00 a week.
And $400.00-$550.00 a month

Looking for $3,500

labrocca

Omniscient
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Here we go again.

DO YOU HAVE PROOF OF INCOME??? Please send me a screenshot if possible.

Also your forums stat on the bottom stats a total of 3938 posts total but I added your threads up and I calculate 2619. So did you play with any of the stats or make any changes?

Can I also see your referral stats to make sure you aren't paying for traffic?

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I would also like to see proof of income

gmail

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Will not show googleadsense stat! As I'm not assured my google account safety.

Also 70% of visitors are comming from Gmailswap.com in which we have been linked to.

Buy it now Price now at $4,000

fryman04

Master of the cave
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Deja vu?

Once again this "seller" refuses to show proof of his income claims. Anyone interested in this site should do a search and check out several other threads about it. He never shows proof of income.

labrocca

Omniscient
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
What does it take for a moderator to ban a member around here?

Blatant lies, devious sales tactics, and outright deception and this member is still a member. This is absolutely insane that this guy is allowed to be here. We are not talking about 1 or 2 times he has done this. This is the 4th time he has done this with this site. It is outrageous that this is allowed. Will the moderators and administrators please review his past sales and threads on gmailinvitation. He refuses to show any proof to any of his claims to any member. I have yet to hear even one member say they recieved any proof. I assume gmails next post will be "offer pending" and he won't answer anyone else because of that.

He has refuses to address serious questions to his site so why should he be allowed to sell them here?

Wise

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Playing Devils advocate a bit (but seriously still thinking he should be banned) you cant obviously provide proof openly or Google get upset, but you can at least pm proof to a serious buyer in the form of a screenshot, that does not put your adense account at risk of safety issues.

labrocca

Omniscient
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I would agree but in his first post he makes the claim that he makes over $10 a day on google adsense. So he is already making that known. It's up to him to prove revenue to a potential buyer. Anyone here would love to buy a site which did make $10 a day or more as he now claims. His first post is $10 a day which is about $300 a month but then a day later he claims $400-$550. He also was trying to sell this site multiple times and each time for a different sell price. This time he wants $3500!!! WTF and without any proof of stats or revenue! He won't even show a referral log.

This is bogus and I implore for the mods and admins to take some action.

gmail

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
PM me for screenshot! Of income!

And all of your claims have not facts behind them! If you guys don't stop what your doing with my threads in the Sites for sale you will be banned!

REMEMBER MR.webname warned you all :D

NOTE!!!!!!

Income is at $25 today and the day isin't even up! Will disable all offers submitted no later than Nov 12 (Saturday) at 12pm!

Because I will not be selling the site; will be looking for partnering forums though. Will pay.

Thanks

Wise

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Send me the screenshot of your google adsense account and I will happily post here to confirm I have seen it. That way people will stop hassling you over this.

labrocca

Omniscient
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have clearly asked for you to send me a screenshot with proof of your claims.

I didn't know that asking questions about claims you have made would be considered harrassment. I would 100% be a buyer if you could back up some of your claims. If indeed your site does make solid revenue you may have a bidding frenzy to deal with.

You have 2 fairly respected members asking you for screenshots...what's your damn problem?

Also you suddenly have changed your story and say you are looking for a partner....does this excuse you somehow from backing up your claims?

I still wish a mod/admin would seriously sanction this seller as he is NOT a seller. He refuses to deal openly or honestly with anyone here that I am aware of.

I am a potential buyer here as I buy about 2 sites a week at this site. I have paid over $10,000 into sites here and every time I see him post gmailinvitation it is nothing but spam and deception. Here is a guy that is offering NO VALUE to this forums or site and actually diminishes us all.

furca

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Labrocca, you might think you are the victem here but infact gmail is the victem. It is agains the TOS to share adsense revenues. If you could butt out and leave his sale alone I think he would greatly appricate it. I have done some deals with him in the past, so please stop assuming and jumping the gun.

labrocca

Omniscient
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Butt out? I am a potential buyer....!!! Also he made the google claim in his first post which is against the TOS of google. I also asked for stats proof, referral log proof, and also there is the question of his forums stats which appear to be skewed and I asked why. He continues to post his google revenue with each day exposing himself to google and possibly getting his account cancelled. If I were really mean I could go to google and tell them of this.

Also note that his forums is IPB 1.3 Final and has a serious security flaw. I can take over his site and do what I please in about 2 minutes. This is a fact and I have tested the vulnerability and it does indeed exist in his forums. It is a well known exploit and it takes all of 2 minutes with a couple google searches to figure out how to hack his site.

Also I am not a victim...but unless he can back up his claims then a buyer of the site may be one. I am a potential buyer and nothing more. I wish for my questions to be answered by this member who has posted his site for sale and made certain claims to its revenue and traffic. Excuse me for not taking his word and quickly giving him $3500.

scorpio

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
labrocca said:
Also note that his forums is IPB 1.3 Final and has a serious security flaw. I can take over his site and do what I please in about 2 minutes. This is a fact and I have tested the vulnerability and it does indeed exist in his forums. It is a well known exploit and it takes all of 2 minutes with a couple google searches to figure out how to hack his site.

Did u take His Permission before testing his forum for vulnerability.. and What U say Is can be taken as u are going to hack his forum and destroy it and all. Or u sure are suggesting someone else can do it.. Remember everything on net is Not exactly Secure...

Sorry to Get into your Sale Thread Gmail...Best of luck with your Forum..

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators