Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Good Pay-Per-Click or Pay-Per-Signup Programs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ellisgolf

Level 1
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I have been trying to do some research on these programs that pay you for every visitor you send to the site or for every visitor that signs up for an advertisers program. I am currently running a contest website that requires visitors who enter to signup for one of my advertiser's programs. I am currently getting $0.40 per signup, but I have absolutely no way to track which visitors actually signup for the program. So what is happening is people are registering for the contest and skipping the signup for the advertiser stage.

I was wondering if anyone knows of good "pay-per-click" or "pay-per-signup" advertisers that don't mind having their material on a site such as mine. I know that some advertisers don't like the idea of having people "required" to signup for their program in return for something. I haven't found much on the internet yet, so I'm appealing to the wonderful minds of those here on the forum. Please help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators