Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Google Adsense makes "no sense" it is "NONsense"

Status
Not open for further replies.

shags38

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Google do what they please, when they please and how they please. Two separate accounts, two separate occasions - WHAM !!! cop that Mr Websites owner.

No reason forthcoming other than read the rules - no way to contact them to get some real live person to find out what their issue is. "we have just cut off your income stream and we don't care".

5 sites, all with the same product theme (3D consumer products) - one day with Adsense, the next day zilch,zippo,nyet.

What is a good alternative to Adsense for monitization - I am sick of Google

Asaf

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Google do what they please, when they please and how they please. Two separate accounts, two separate occasions - WHAM !!! cop that Mr Websites owner.

No reason forthcoming other than read the rules - no way to contact them to get some real live person to find out what their issue is. "we have just cut off your income stream and we don't care".

5 sites, all with the same product theme (3D consumer products) - one day with Adsense, the next day zilch,zippo,nyet.

HAA...I know exactly what you're going thru - Been there Done that :)

Try these Google Adsense Alternative Options, they have High Payouts! -

1] Clicksor : You can earn up to 60% of the revenue share, You will have the chance to receive your payments either by check or Paypal and the minimum payout is $50.

2] Adbrite : You all know that one :)

3] Bidvertiser : It is very similar to Google AdSense. You will not get enough earnings until unless you get very good traffic. Best for high traffic blogs. Minimum payout of $10 both Check and Paypal Methods for payment.

4] Chitika: It also allows you to earn from affiliate program where we can earn up to 10% of what our each referral earns. Best option if you are writing a product blog. Minimum payout for PayPal is $10 and for Checks is $50.

5] Text Link Ads : They offer 50/50 net revenue share for all ads sold on your site. Minimum payment for check is $25. Text-Link-Ads Prepaid MasterCard is $25. No minimum for PayPal payments.

6] Yahoo! Publisher Network : This is completely a copy of Google Adsense features. Right, this service is not available internationally. If you are located in US, this will be the best adsense alternative. Minimum Payout is $100.

7] Kontera : These are in-line contextual ad networks that double-underline the keywords in our site. Best for content rich blogs.

:cool:

coreymanshack

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score

Been there done that, tried bidvertiser, payouts seem low, tried adbrite, payouts seem low. Good luck!

adonivideo

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
if you got a business keyword setup

that has high cpc

just pop it on page 1 with some seo

then call all the places buying that ppc term on google

yo, you want organic SEO already on page 1

it's what we do

pre built page 1 sites

very very easy to sell to any company paying google for a high cpc term

so if the term has businesses buying it

sell monthly to end user

adsense isn't the game

it's monthly rentals from business owners for their keywords

the key is putting it on page 1 on the terms businesses pay for

if it's a good 3D term, lots of action with big companies now buying 3D clicks to sell all the new 3D tv's

so depending on the 3D product, you could have a nice monthly rental stream if you can get organic serps on high cpc terms

good luck

Last edited:

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If it was a violation of TOS or suspicious traffic or illegal scripts (not saying it was), but it might be worth a call to Google to help determine the cause.

coreymanshack

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
They do not make their number readily available so that you can call them.

If it was a violation of TOS or suspicious traffic or illegal scripts (not saying it was), but it might be worth a call to Google to help determine the cause.

NeeJam

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Some of the alternatives highlighted above are good alternatives, although I personally would not recommend Bidvertiser.

DataSN.com

Level 4
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Adsense is easy. That's all. You need a lot of traffic to succeed with Adsense. Think of this ban as a bless. Now go ahead with affiliate programs. Even amazon associate program has a much higher eCPM than adsense.

ghosteater

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
For one of my websites, I had my web guys build in our own cost per click ads section on the right side and use comm.junc. on the left side. What this did for me was allow me to solicit companies directly to advertise on my website and lets me pre-determine the cost per click for said company. I get 100% of all revenue from the right side, while continually racking up my cj[.]com impression/clicks. 2 methods of potential revenue with more control over one than the other. Selling your own ads directly is a lot harder to do and takes more work but will pay off in the long run for me.
Once the traffic of our site breaks a couple million in a years time we "should" be able to switch from a CPC to a flat monthly rate depending on banner size. This is what has been happening on a few of my other sites and seems to be working well for me. If you keep your ad cost affordable and have consistent steady traffic I recommend custom code building like this mixed with one of the other ad programs. You can get the best of both worlds.

Added:
Someone asked which site it was I owned that had the examples of the right side my own CPC the left side CJ ads.
Here it is: www.vehiclewrapnetwork.com

Last edited:

dylanloh

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'll ditto the one on text-link-ads. They are pretty good and there's a ready market of buyers, plus they buy repeats as well. I've had amazon but their payout is so low that unless you get tons of volume or you're in a niche that sells high end stuff, its very hard to get a decent income from that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom