Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

Google collect money from SCAMMERS and promotes their product

Status
Not open for further replies.

lookie

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
i think what scarier than scammers are the malware sites in adwords that infect unsuspecting visitors who click thru to those sites.

google does a good job of stopping most of these guys, but some still get into adwords.

chimeara27

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
wow that's a big money. i don't really like scummers.

stmiller50

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Then clearly you are supporting scammers. Well Done Dude...

you just made it clear, its okay for these scammers to claim you can make $3000 aweek for fee of $50-$200

Nice Job, you should be proud of yourself.

I believe your over reacting just because you don't want the ads on your site. How do you know these are scammers until you have purchased the products. Sure they make claims on products that are often over reaching, but that is true in 98% of all advertising. This has become the norm today, unfortunately.

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Shame on any Domainer who develops these sites!

Need bigger boobs? Get this padded push up bra and save thousands in cosmetic surgery costs. You'll look great as you add 2 full cup sizes to your chest. Be the envy of your office and the object of desire.

Tired of Male Pattern Baldness? Come see us for the custom fit and fix of a toupee. It looks and feels so real. Imagine your new girlfriend twriling her fingers all through your new hair. You'll drive her wild!

If your paying over 4% for a fixed 30 year mortgage, you're paying too much! For only a one time fee of $49.99, we'll find you the lowest mortgage with the lowest monthly payment. Results guaranteed.

Copy writing services available. :-#:

exponent

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The GOP is a bunch of Pussies and afraid of Obama - Vote Palin

That sounds like a scam to me. We can't be having people in power that think Earth is 6,000 years old and that banning books is appropriate if it conflicts with personal beliefs. Oh, and abstinence only "sex education" (if you can call THAT education) clearly didn't work for Bristol, did it?

So what is the point of my rambling? Google happens to show slanderous Tea Party adds as well.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
I want to believe that earth is 6000 years old but they found a cave in Greece with tools dating back to 23,000 BC. I guess I have to trust the archaeologists.

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I want to believe that earth is 6000 years old but they found a cave in Greece with tools dating back to 23,000 BC. I guess I have to trust the archaeologists.
Amen! Just got a book on the Altamira Caves of Spain with magnificent art of the Paleolithic Age, with estimates putting it at least 18500BC.

---------- Post added at 07:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:56 PM ----------

That sounds like a scam to me.
Trust me...that is the biggest scam of all.

stmiller50

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I already suspect you already know this, but you can block categories of Google ads or advertisers.

fab

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Should we fact check everything that's advertised or put on the internet, sold or anything else. People need to know how to make intelligent decisions.

I believe the only state that adhears to truth is Mother Russia. Try reading Pravda - the truth.

snicksnack

DomainersChoice.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Need bigger boobs? Get this padded push up bra and save thousands in cosmetic surgery costs. You'll look great as you add 2 full cup sizes to your chest. Be the envy of your office and the object of desire.

Tired of Male Pattern Baldness? Come see us for the custom fit and fix of a toupee. It looks and feels so real. Imagine your new girlfriend twriling her fingers all through your new hair. You'll drive her wild!

If your paying over 4% for a fixed 30 year mortgage, you're paying too much! For only a one time fee of $49.99, we'll find you the lowest mortgage with the lowest monthly payment. Results guaranteed.

Copy writing services available. :-#:

lol

Reaction score

Doesn't mean a thing. These people don't even deny the existence of dinosaur fossils. However they claim that either a) carbon dating is wrong or (my favourite) b) God put them there to test our faith :)

Anyway on the subject of the original post I don't think you can be accused of supporting scammers for not agreeing with the OP. Everybody has a different level of what's personally acceptable and, without trying all of them, how is it possible to determine who is *actually* scamming and who is just using modern advertising talk as most people do. Google gives you the ability to block and report advertisers - can't see what else they can do.

exponent

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Doesn't mean a thing. These people don't even deny the existence of dinosaur fossils. However they claim that either a) carbon dating is wrong or (my favourite) b) God put them there to test our faith :)

That's the funny part. Dinosaur bones contain no carbon. Idiots like Kent Hovind, Carl Baugh, and Duane Gish don't seem to understand that. The sad part is that Gish has a Ph.D. in Biochemistry from the University of California, Berkley.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators