Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Got Hatred?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
A site that I have owned for a while now is still getting traffic and comments in spite of my absence.

HoodsOff.com is a pretty good keyword that you may sometimes hear in political talk.

The site is basically, as the subtitle shows, a site dedicated to exposing the hatred, racism, bigotry, and violence against groups of people or individuals in America.

This site and domain (naturally) sits at the number one spot in broad google searches for hoods off (20,300,000) and also the number one spot for google exact searches for "hoods off" (37,500)

As you can see, this is a very minimalistic theme with not much to detract the reader.

It was only a few moments ago that I decided to add adsense ads and to open this site up for link exchanges.

I will be setting this up to essentially auto search and post keeping within the same keywords and theme for the site.

If you have a site that deals with inequality, racism, bigotry, hatred, violence to individuals or groups, lets trade links.

You will need to post your link so I can review the contents.

I am looking for active sites only, not parked pages.

Domain summit 2024
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators