Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Got Medical Ailments?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Moving forward with

View attachment logo .75.jpg

AsthmaUpdate.com

If you have medical related sites (not parked pages) please post in this thread the URL for consideration.

If applicable, I can add/exchange links for a least 10 sites, perhaps more.

Domain summit 2024

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have dnakits.us
I looked at your site. It is essentially a two page site, a one page lander with the feed on the Lander and repetitive content on the In The News page.

Your FAQ page is a mess with no real structure to it.

Good keywords but the site needs a tremendous amount of work.

Rick823

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Are you offering content development services, or were you looking for a meaningful link exchange? Your site is hardly a model of useful content, and If I were using that as the basis of exchange, the decision would be a no-brainer.

I looked at your site. It is essentially a two page site, a one page lander with the feed on the Lander and repetitive content on the In The News page.

Your FAQ page is a mess with no real structure to it.

Good keywords but the site needs a tremendous amount of work.

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Not intended to be critical Doc but can't resist saying his site looks to me like it has far more content than your asthmaupdate.com which essentially has no content at all except a coming soon type of page. So why turn him down for a link when you have less content than does dnakits.us? Makes no sense unless I am mising something.

P.S. In addition, your email sign-up (which is the main content on your page) does not work.

I looked at your site. It is essentially a two page site, a one page lander with the feed on the Lander and repetitive content on the In The News page. Your FAQ page is a mess with no real structure to it. Good keywords but the site needs a tremendous amount of work.

Last edited:

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Not intended to be critical Doc but can't resist saying his site looks to me like it has far more content than your asthmaupdate.com which essentially has no content at all except a coming soon type of page. So why turn him down for a link when you have less content than does dnakits.us? Makes no sense unless I am mising something.

P.S. In addition, your email sign-up (which is the main content on your page) does not work.

It is not in "go live" stage.

See PreventHeartAttacks.net to get a glimpse of the site structure and content intended when AsthmaUpdate is live.

EarlyOnset.com is another example.

Bottom line, I am offering space on my sites as a link exchange. These sites are ranking high, are getting decent traffic, and I now have inquiries for paying links. If the member's site is essentially a static landing page with ads, I am not that interested.

Additionally, after Rick823 posted his assessment, I sent him additional links to my sites and I believe he got the same impression as I have conveyed here...as well as liked the site PreventHeartAttacks.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators