Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

closed Great .US domains!

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
O

OnSpec

blow.us
check.us
chianti.us
gameon.us
genome.us
indian.us
internetgaming.us
mirage.us
mohawk.us
nra.us
quixotic.us
responsiblegambling.us
responsiblegaming.us
sandbox.us
sweeps.us
swing.us
uproar.us
voyeur.us
voyeurs.us
winners.us

Domain summit 2024
P

prasit

i have indian.info. do you guys think indian.us or indian.info have higher value? any thoughts?

O

OnSpec

It depends. For business and certain other applications I would say indian.us. Howver, indian.info would seem to be more desireable to history, education etc.

At the end of the day, the value is only determined by what someone is willing to pay for it.

buddy

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Voyeur.us, Mirage.us, and Check.us are great domains. Will collect BIG $$$ if you are a patient man.

Good luck!!

bidawinner

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You got some nice ones spec..I just grabbed some nice 3 letters yesterday..I'll post them in a bit..

I have to go with NRA.US...

dont blame you for turning down my measly offer the other day..

agree with KV..mirage and check.us excellent.

O

OnSpec

Thanks for your comments. As you can probably tell, I favor the Internet gaming business. I do have others that are not posted as well, both .com and .us.

I certainly have bought (and not renewed) hundreds of $*&^%^%& domains. <---- That is the price of experience and fattening the wallets of registrars.

Keep DNF'n!

E

EroGenius

Good domains, OnSpec... like Showcase.us, I like the ones like Check.us or Swing.us that have some dual meaning in the way it's said.

I'm still pissed Register.com screwed me on Showcase.us. As many bases as I tried to cover, during that nasty morning they dropped the ball on me (on a few others too). I got Performer.us and I'm just starting to develop it. I had a number of strategic pre-reg's that all got mucked up during that first morning.

~ EroG

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators