Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

GunsAndLead.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

vinsdomains.com

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Would love any opinions on this one. It is a website devoted to educating the masses about shooting and potential lead poisoning. I've tried to make it not pro-gun and not anti-gun, but an educational site that all can benefit from. The guest author of the recent series posted there (who volunteered to contribute those articles) has a writing style that I'm not sure I like, although the content is educational.

A recent fall-out of the Newtown, CT school shootings was a local family near there running out and buying some guns for the first time, thinking the legislation would change and thinking that with the recent events they had experienced, they needed to protect themselves. Nothing wrong with that! However, the parents would meet after work at the range to learn how to fire the weapon for a couple of months. Each day after leaving the range, they'd go home and hug their little one. The little one now has been diagnosed with lead poisoning, as a result of the range visits and unsafe handling practices. When I read this story, I immediately hand registered this name and started this site. Would love some feedback as to what you folks think about it. Thanks in advance for the constructive input!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators