Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

closed hariri.com how much $$$ is it worth?

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

hariri1m

can u please help me appraise hariri.com??
it's very very valuable if u know who hariri is.....

H

hariri1m

why don't u make a bit of research on hariri??
it's quite a guy and I don't have the time to say who hariri is, all I can say is one of the world most richiest man....

M

MattyP

He must be one of the worlds richest men.
He splashes cash around that's for sure.

He had 185 searches in overture last month.

Wow.

H

hariri1m

I couldn't agree more with you....
do u have any idea how to get this guy attention so he can "splash" some $$$$ around us??

M

mike

I know who Hariri is and have a plan how to contact him. It's a long but good shot and could take quite a while... but its there.

I'd want 40 % commission if I make the sale, with the transaction being secured by a thrd party escrow company, like Escrow.com.

I suggest setting the asking price for Hariri.com at $10000 with the flexibilty to accept a $5000 counteroffer.

What are you thinking, Hariri1m?

Seriously,
Mike

AMERICAR

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Rafiq Hariri.

Play with fire and you will get burnt, it dont mtter how many Hariri names there are in the World.

There is only one that your thinking of, thats like trying to sell trump.com to Donald.

Good luck anyway.

H

hariri1m

I really appreacite your imput.
Mike, is there some missing ZEROS in your numbers??!!!lol
I am ready for any serious plan, call me whatever u want, but this domain is worth much much more than the 10000 .....
Awaiting your answers/comments/plan

beatz

Cool Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Let me do the brokerage for it and i sell it for you within a week.
But: I agree on the pricerange Mike suggested - no way you get more than $10000

And btw,my commission is only 30% :D

AMERICAR

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Beatz

That only leaves him 7 grand plus the legal fee's of approx.

:)

beatz

Cool Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
:laugh:
No legal fees.

beatz

Cool Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
And you be lucky to get 7k for a potential TM name.

H

hariri1m

I am fully convinced that there's still some ZEROS missing....

I really appreciate all the imputs....

By the way, and for all the guys who say that i have some legal problems regarding this domain, rest assured I have NONE WHATSOEVER.....GUARNATEED.

beatz

Cool Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Well good to know no TM issue apparently but you're on the wrong side about the potential resell profit.Just because this guy might have money doesn't mean he will spend more than average..more likely he is that rich BECAUSE he doesn't spend more than necessary.Other than the (wrong)hope on his generosity i don't see why you think this name should be worth so much more.After all,there's basically only 1 real potential buyer - himself.

H

hariri1m

your imput.
I agree with you saying that he's the potential buyer, so in another word he's not the only potential buyer.
Also you/we have to put ourself in his "shoes":
What if i turn this domain into an "ungly" website??
wouldn't be better just to buy the domain, to avoid the negative PR for his image??
what about some of his critics?? they might be interested??
the way I look at it, it's just another biz deal, but for me it's a BIG BIZ DEAL, and definetely not 10k, not even 100k, maybe I am dreaming, but what do i have to lose? 35 $ a year, so be it, until I find the potential buyer, at my $$$$ terms.

Once again, thanks for everybody's imput, and I am still welcoming all plans/ideas/comments.

beatz

Cool Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
You know,the point is that all those thoughts about why he should be interested in it don't change the fact that if he doesn't want it(or plays like that) there is hardly another potential buyer left cuz there is noone else.And for competitors/critics interested in this name - if at all,then you would be even more lucky to get even 7k from THOSE people.Don't forget - after all,it's about PROFIT - speaking of "being in their shoes".So for an investment higher than 10k(and even that) i can't see how anyone could justify spending that without a profit/revenue plan in sight.And i just don't see anyone except the guy himself that could make profit by the name - at least enough profit to justify an investment higher than 10k.That's the deal - wake up.No offense intended.:)

H

hariri1m

thanks again, and don't think I get offended by any remark.

I do have my reasons/facts that this domain value's much much higher than 10k.....

M

mike

Originally posted by hariri1m
I really appreacite your imput.
Mike, is there some missing ZEROS in your numbers??!!!lol
I am ready for any serious plan, call me whatever u want, but this domain is worth much much more than the 10000 .....
Awaiting your answers/comments/plan

No zeros missing. 10k is it. Ask any more than that and you run the risk of Al-H's lawyers advising him to litigate you for hariri.com... instead of just buying it like you are hoping... Thats my take on it from here stateside, Hariri1m.

So what are you thinking your asking price should be then, if not 10k, Hariri1m? 100k? a million usd? How much?

BTW, you gotta answer this; The WHOIS record shows the registrant for hariri.com is PA who lives in Lebanon. Thats you, right, hari1m ???

Until you answer that in your next reply, I will assume you are PA and not monumentally wasting all our time here...and I have another direct question for you...

Why don't you (PA?) just write a proposal offering hariri.com for $1,000,000 (if that is all you want) and send it to His Excellency's palace or business office in Lebanon where you live ??????

Tell you what... Go ahead you ambitous free market capitalist you. Write a 'first rough draft' proposal letter SET AT WHATEVER PRICE YOU WANT and post it here. That way, we can like make it a group project, polish up your 'note' real good for you and plan your next move.

Here, I'll start it off for you, Hariri1m.

Dear Al-Hariri,

---------------------------------------------
(And the rest of you. Go ahead and post your own made up 'Dear Al-Hariri notes' offering to sell him Hariri.com. It is a good exercise and practice for selling some of your own names).

---------------------------------------------

Coming to you from Mike - Located near the Capitol of the free world, in the United States Of America.

P.S. Is delivering the proposal to the Lebanese embassy in Washington, D.C. a serious enough plan for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom