Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Hologlasses.com And Hologoggles.com

DomeBase

Old Timer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi Folks,

It has been many years since I have participated in a domain name forum. I was pretty active around 2001-2006 or so. I think I joined DNF around 2002. Anyway, perhaps some of you may remember me? Now I am more into patents (over 25) and wearable tech than domains, but I still have some from over ten years ago. Two of my domains are hologlasses.com and hologoggles.com. (You can see my websites for them which have been up for many years). Based on recent tech announcement by major company (being referred to in some news articles as hologlasses) this past week, these could now be a product category with real value.

Inquiries welcome. Thanks for your consideration.

Sincerely, Bob Connor
(also known way back when as DomeBase on these forums)

Last edited:
Domain summit 2024

DigiNames

DigiNames.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I don't mean to hijack your sales thread. I just wanted to say that I do remember you, and in fact I purchased one of my first secondary-market domains from you. You actually told me about DNForum, I signed up and now I have been here for 10 years myself. I just wanted to say thanks and hello again!

DomeBase

Old Timer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I don't mean to hijack your sales thread. I just wanted to say that I do remember you, and in fact I purchased one of my first secondary-market domains from you. You actually told me about DNForum, I signed up and now I have been here for 10 years myself. I just wanted to say thanks and hello again!

Great to hear from old friends here -- thank you for posting and glad that I was helpful way back :)

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators