Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

closed Hotgirls.co.uk £400 a Month Offer?

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

I got a email from a UK adult company today they offered me £400 a month for 5 years lease of the domain name, should l ask for more please give me advice?

GiantDomains

President
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thats 24,000 pounds, I'm not big on leases.

Triple it to 72,000 pounds, and offer it for sale.

Settle somewhere in the middle. Theres no reason you should wait 5 years to get the $$$

beatz

Cool Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
"Should i ask for more?"

What? Dude that's 36,000 Euros - what more do you want?

Unless you're making 400 pounds a month off the name yourself at the moment i say lease it - and no, i don't think they'd be willing to pay 72 000 pounds for it.Geez if its only the name i don't think i'd pay more than 5k max for the .com version if at all.

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Get what you can get, while the gittin is good !

buddy

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Make a counter offer and say 500 (Sorry I don't have the pound sign on my keyboard). I would take the deal, especially when we are talking about a .co.uk extentison.

Good luck!

morel

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
This is the best deal I've ever seen. Like someone already said... take the offer and do it now, before he changes his mind! You'll be kicking yourself if you don't.

P

prasit

i'd rather sell it at 24,000 pounds or 20,000 pounds if possible. why? the guys may lease for a few months a found out that the name doesn't do good for his biz, then he breaks the deal.

Of course, you might have a contract signed, but breaking the deal may coz him only 2,000 pounds.

i said sell it, quick.

GiantDomains

President
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
take the money and boogie.....

Thank you all for your advice.I don't now how the uk adult company found this out they say based on the figure of 80 typeins a day they can offer me £400 a month.Does anyone now how to found out the "typeins a day" of any domain name :confused:

greggish

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
It sounds to me like they're asking you to guarantee them at least 80 type-ins a day.

greggish

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
There is no way for them to know that. It may very well get 80 type-ins a day or even 800. But the only way to find out would be for you to put up a page with a counter on it.

domaindude

Level 2
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Dont negotiate - just take it ASAP! This is a fantastic offer, just be careful not to guarantee the number of type-ins/hits, because I would seriously doubt the name gets 80 type-ins a day.

greggish

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I would have to agree with domaindude. Don't negotiate. Sign the papers as soon as possible!

Kid Kool

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
i would negotiate to sell the domain outright. I wouldn't want to deal with the messy fine print of a contract. Sell it outright and pocket the cash if you can.

P

President Gringo

TAKE THE MONEY AND PARTY!!!!!!

Great deal, especially for a .co.uk

Are you sure they are not pulling your leg?

No she phones me 3 times today saying if l take the offer.

What should l look out for in the papers, she said she email me the papers the l can fax it back.

Thank you all for your help!

No l have not been tracking the name thats why l asked if there is a software that you can use to see how many "type in" a day a domain name get it the first time l heard of a company finding out a domain name traffic without getting it from the owner direct.

She offered me £8.500 to buy out right but it was me that offered the domain name for lease.

I payed for a domain appraisal for hotgirls.co.uk from SEDO.

There Appraisal
--------------------
Based on our analysis of your domain name we conclude the following: The estimated value of your domain name is: £6.500

The estimated figure is based on factor analysis, and it is the value which we consider to be a fair price for buyers and sellers.
--------------------
Does this mean l have to sell it at £6.500, but the adult company are offering me £8.500:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom