Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

closed How about .tv Domain?

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hi,every friend,this is the first time i come here,but could you tell me how about .tv domain?

yesonline

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by goh
Welcome here, are you from Japan?

I think he is from China, don't you see his ID is Mr.pudding in simplified Chinese:D

yesonline

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by ²¼¶¡ÏÈÉú
Hi,every friend,this is the first time i come here,but could you tell me how about .tv domain?

It depends on what .tv domain names.
I like .tv very much:) , and I have some .tv names, though I know most of domainers here do not agree with me, I think .tv would be one of the major top level domains in the future, I mean in the streaming media related websites of course.
Actually, there are many .tv websites have been built in Asia, I really like .tv.
.TV is .tuvalu? Not necessaryto be IMO. :D
TV is TV(very few people really know .tv refers to .tuvalu, and .tv websites don't bother to explain their .tv web are not .tuvalu, do they?), and while Tuvalu have sunk under the Pacific ocean someday( I am sorry for that, but it seems to be inevitable ), then .tv wil be a gTLD refers to .television I think:)
Hey, if you can read traditional Chinese, you are welcome to visit this Chinese domain forum, www.domaintalk.info :D

F

Frenchie

Goh, I like this small image on the small .tv near your name ... how did you do it ? I want a similar one for Mao ... no, sorry, for Moa ... (it's French)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom