Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

How to set up Google Analytics?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have an adsense account, google analytics, etc.

I have several sites running adsense.

And my sites are included in my Google Analytics account.

From my adsense account, I was only able to link only one of my sites to my Google Analytics account.

I can easily see the Adsense performance of that one site from Google Analytics.

But I can not see the performance of Adsense for the other sites (they are running analytics).

How can I set up multiple Analytics/Adsense accounts for all domains running adsense so I can see their performance of each when I log into analytics and scroll through each site.

For instance, last month I made over $50 from my other sites (in addition to my primary site) but I am unable to determine which site(s).

INFORG

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
you should use "channels" to differentiate ads. Then your adsense reports will break it out by detail.

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks!

I think this is what I need to do and will try it:

In addition, if a webpage is not on your primary domain, you must add a third piece of code:

* The AdSense-Analytics code specific to that domain

Please note that the order of the code snippets is very important. The snippets must be placed in your webpage's HTML in the following order:

1. The AdSense-Analytics code snippet at the beginning of the page, just after <body> (only for non-primary domains)
2. The AdSense ad code
3. The Analytics tracking code, placed just before the closing </body> tag

I would love to see the other sources of revenue and their performance.

chimeara27

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
if your using a lot of ads you should use channels as well.

jagger777

Reaction score
Yeah, viewing multiple profiles can be a big pain, especially if you have to toggle back and forth. One amazing tool is the GA Data Grabber which you can find at http://www.automateanalytics.com/p/products.html
This allows you to use excel and basically pull information from multiple profiles all with a couple clicks. Honestly, if you arent using GA Data Grabber, you are going to spend hours and hours on time consuming tasks.
Most important, the GA Data Grabber is the only tool compared to its competitiors that lets you click multiple profiles at once...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom