Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

I bought it as a joke, but estibot goes nuts for catseat

benn

Level 2
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
There are not many many [exact] searches, but it appears there are really a lot of people searching for cat seats of various sorts (window and car mostly). Who knew. I originally bought this to show off my cat. In a seat. (as can be seen at catseat dot com).

So, is estibot hitting some weird boundary case? They are usually pretty reasonable for undeveloped keyword driven things like this. Thoughts of value? Worth developing?

Domain summit 2024

stewie

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have a cat....I don't get it. hopefully I'm wrong. IMO its value is low. don't waste time developing.

:( all the other extensions are free for hand reg. that is usually a sign of something.

that being said nothing can value someones thoughts/ideas to brand a name...the name is easy to remember. goodluck

:yo:

randomo

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Can also be used as "cats eat" - for cat food.

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

benn

Level 2
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I haven't yet explored cats eat, although it looks like people seeking medical information related to what their cat is eating or isn't.

Cat seat has several distinct groups of searchers, in increasing order of oddness:
- Cat window seats (so your cat can sun in style)
- Cat car seats (well your kids need them, I guess the cat does)
- Cat toilet seats (no more litter, but you always see what they did when you need to go)
- Arctic cat seats, a brand name of car seat afaik.
- Cat skin seat covers. That's just disturbing.

stewie

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
goodluck keep us posted

:yo:

Last edited:

benn

Level 2
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Actually I'm pretty sure the current use is the best. http://catseat.com

Although Amazon and Petco both seem to do some good cat seat business.

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Typo of catsuit ? :D

benn

Level 2
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
That would be a much more interesting website :)

However I'm pretty sure not in line with the organic traffic. There really are a lot of people looking for comfy places for their cat to sit and/or poop.

I must say, I can't believe this many people commented without a single one saying my cat was adorable. Clearly not cat people on DNF.

Ben

Typo of catsuit ? :D

sitemaker

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
My cat is adorable.

(Actually she's fat, with a short conical tail, nearly blind, and a veritable furball factory. But somebody has to start the ball rolling. At least I didn't post a cat picture.)

The IMAGES google finds for "cat seat" are much more spot-on than the SITES it finds. And apparently, there is indeed such a product. One company is making them in multiple styles like fine furniture, for one cat at a time or two.

Last edited:

benn

Level 2
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
My cat is adorable.

(Actually she's fat, with a short conical tail, nearly blind, and a veritable furball factory. But somebody has to start the ball rolling. At least I didn't post a cat picture.)

Actually I'd wager most readers would prefer a picture of your cat to a description. Certainly it wouldn't be off-topic for the thread :)

Misc update since the bump prompted me to check, it seems google now considers cat seat a misspelling of car seat. Not sure if that is new or missed it before, but might explain some of the mystery value.

sitemaker

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Im memorium. My cat has died. She was 18 and had a good life.

(Anybody want to buy a used cat seat?)

BTW, what would you call a cat seat for your car? A cat car seat? Or a car cat seat?
Which the noun and which the adjective?

Do you suppose carcatseat.com and catcarseat.com are registered?

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators