Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

legal I Have Been Cheated

lamhung2007

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Warning to everyone: I had been cheated by Mohammed Maher at https://www.facebook.com/Snipersites. He and me negotiate to exchange domains. When I pushed my domain (Earnings.us) to him via Godaddy successfully, he also pushed his domain (0gf.com) to my Pheenix account, but I could not receive that domain because that domain is STOLEN DOMAIN (as Pheenix support staff emailed me). So I lost my domain by him. I tried contact him to get back my domain, but he did not respond anything....
This is really valuable experience to me, I placed my belief in bad person. Please do not do business with him, if anyone need I show evidences, please PM me.

Domain summit 2024

domainoid

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
the domain you pushed to him on godaddy may be placed on some sort of hold or locked by gd, so that he can't sell it or move it to another godaddy account IF you tell gd what has happened and they believe you --

and they may return the domain to your gd account. so you ought to try that-
good luck.

dejanlesi

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Always use escrow even when trading names.. Ecop.com has this feature, maybe some other escrow services as well, but don't know for any of the others..

lamhung2007

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
@john: I do not know that he was member here or not, I want to aware to everyone only.
@all: Thanks for all your advices.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators