Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

I will find 200 AGED and RANKED domains for your niches/blogs/websites - for $5!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sitemarker

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
expired-dropped-domain12.jpg

“Fact: Gaining backlinks & Pagerank takes time & effort ”

“You can choose to wait and do it slow OR .......
jump your way out of the queue to get a good head start"

Here's what you'll get if you choose the latter:

(*) My freshly updated compilation of 200 quality domains, searched and screened based on age ,
pageranks, filtering OUT the ones WITHOUT backlinks and those NOT indexed by Google.

(*) regardless of when you join my trial service, the file or list of domains you'll be getting will be my
most recently
updated list

(*) As A FULL paying member, you will get a freshly updated list of 250 domains EVERY WEEK -
Total of 1,000 domains names every month. About 30%-40% of these will be domains with pageranks

(*) Try my service for 7 days.... for only $5! If you choose to stay after your trial period, you will only
be
charged $19.95 - per month thereafter. You can cancel your paypal subscription ANYTIME

PLEASE NOTE:

Categorically speaking, the domains i search for are "expired" domain names that are
within their grace and redemption periods (Please REFER to the diagram above)

That said, let me briefly show you why it makes sense to grab these type of domains
rather than registering a brand
new one.....

But firstly, let us define what really is an "expired" domain ....( the info you are about to read could be
a real eye-opener to some)

Contrary to popular belief, domains do not expire when they say they do. If the owner of a domain
does not renew by the expiration date of the domain, the domain goes into “expired” status.

For 45 days, the domain is in a grace period where all services are shut off, but the domain owner may
still renew the domain for a standard renewal fee.

After 45 days are up, the domain’s status changes to “redemption period” (another 30 days).
When a domain enters its redemption period, it’s a good bet the owner has decided not to renew.

Now you're probably asking "But what if the current registrant decides to re-register his domain?"

Well, out of the 600+ domains I've purchased within the past 2 years, there were only 2 occasions
where GoDaddy have emailed me apologetically, letting me know the owner has decided to renew
on the last minute. They of course, refunded my money back.

Getting back on track now...
After the redemption period, the domain’s status will change to “locked” as it enters the deletion phase.
The deletion phase is 5 days long, afterwhich, will officially drop from the ICANN database and will be available
for registration by anybody.

That said, best you know i DO NOT include dropped domains in my list. If a domain has PR and it's
only a few days old, it's usually dropped. Usually ( but not always), Google will also remove them from their index.
You'll know by entering this syntax into your Google search box site:domainname.com
( just subtitute the URL where it says 'domainname.com' .There should be no space between 'site' and 'domainname.com')

Try my service now for $5 only

(Actually, I'll make it totally RISK-FREE for you. How about you try my service for a buck?
Yes, you read that right! $1 only BUT only until i get my first 3 reviews
)

VERY IMPORTANT:

I DO NOT buy the domains for you
.... that's for you to do.I simply search for these expired domains,
choose and compile them based on the criteria as mentioned above, then send them to you as list (CSV file).

My video will show you how to purchase the domains from my list using GoDaddy as the registrar.
I choose GoDaddy for convenience, whether I intend to flip later or keep the domain for further development.

* That said, I DON'T use GoDaddy to search for domains. If you want to try their platform, be my guest
smile.gif

* I also DON'T use them to host my sites/blogs. A Hostgator Reseller account serves most of my purposes.

* The minimum you'd expect to pay for a domain is anywhere between $5 to as high as few hundreds.
The price usually depends on the domain's PR and existing traffic.
(some PR6 and PR7 can go as high as 4 figures).
Don't forget to add 1 year registration fee on top of the domain price.

On Average, I've purchased good domains myself somewhere in the $12 - $45 figure.
( 'Premium domains' is another story. Not to worry though, I won't 'touch' the list. I've got enough on my own plate)

Try it now for $5.00 only

(Actually, I'll make it totally RISK-FREE for you. How about you try my service for a buck?
Yes, you read that right! $1 only BUT only until i get my first 3 reviews
)

---------- Post added at 04:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:34 AM ----------

Please allow 12-24 hours for me to reply...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators