Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Impaired.org

ImageAuthors

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The issue with Impaired.org is that it emphasizes a negative quality. .ORG would be favored by groups for people with various kinds of disabilities, but those groups would want to emphasize something positive with their branding. One group does identify itself using the word "impaired" -- specifically, people who are hearing impaired. But without the word "hearing", "impaired" on its own fails to identify that group adequately.

Long story short, I think this domain will wait a long long time before it gets purchase inquiries. It won't be in high demand. If you find an opportunity to sell, then sell.

uclaboyz

TopCars.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the comment - I personally love .ORG's, especially when it comes to specialty groups. I know in the hands of an end-user it can be upwards of 5-figures or more. I've personally sold 4 and 5-figure .ORG domain names, both dictionary of course.

uclaboyz

TopCars.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the comment - I personally love .ORG's, especially when it comes to specialty groups. I know in the hands of an end-user it can be upwards of 5-figures or more. I've personally sold 4 and 5-figure .ORG domain names, both dictionary of course.

ImageAuthors

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I personally love .ORG's

Me too. I don't see the TLD as a problem for this domain. I simply think the keyword won't be very attractive for buyers, since it is both somewhat vague and mainly negative in meaning.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom