Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

Inquiry on Registering Domains as a Gift

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

knowit

Please help me. I have a prepaid account in registerfly and I want to register 3 or domain 4 names as a gift to a certain organization (which have their own web hosting provider) . Do I need to register the names right away in their name? In doing so, if they are to manage the domains, they need my username & password to access it but I have also other domains for myself. Or do I need to register it first in my company's name then have it transferred to them. What is the best procedure?

Thanks a lot for your insights and time.

Zoobar

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Register them in your account. Make a 2nd account on Registerfly and push the names to that account. The organization can then log on and complete their contact info on the account, the names as well as change the account password.

Manic

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Don't use Registerfly for a start, if you don't want to have problems in the future with unauthorised charges to your credit card.

If you still want to go with an enom reseller: I've used dnbuy.com for several names and have had good service.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators