Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Is bitcoin .coms the worst investment ever?

bauer132017

Reaction score
Hi there,

new to this stuff, I bought a couple bitcoin domains. mBTCinfo.com and Bitcoinfinancialinstitution.com, thinking this would be the greatest investment and be able to flip, but been sitting on godaddy auctions for now the second time around and barely any views and certainly no bids. Anyone have solid advice on how to get better exposure? and please dont say youtube, thats how I got the bright idea for domain flipping in the first place lol......any advice helps

Lost in the sea of .coms

Domain summit 2024

Johnn

Administrator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
This is a typical situation for what I call "HYPE". The same thing happened to what we called "CHIP Names".
There are TOO MANY Bitcoin Names out there and there is not much demand so the rule "Supply and Demand applied".
I don't see a lot of potential in them so let them go if you make a profit.

Johnn

Administrator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
There are still some good names out there that will feed a lot of money but they are not easy to find.
Most of the names are newly registered which combine two-words and many times they don't make any sense.

bauer132017

Reaction score
I appreciate the advice. I definitely caught the bug domaining, only problem is my wife only let me spend $100 and now I have like 9-10 domains and need to sell these so I can keep buying. It is very addicting.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators