Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

closed Is this an excellent business domain name?

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

knowit

What do you think about GAINBIGMONEY.COM?

In my opinion it is a great name/URL for any money-making businesses & opportunities, ecommerce, small business start-up, investments & soliciting business ventures(trading, stocks) etc. Its very wording speak for itself and it is a dynamic selling point for potential clients.

Anyone interested in this domain please send me a serious offer at [email protected].

Thanks for your appraisal and comments.

Duke

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'm sorryto tell you that this kind of 3 word name can be registered any day of the week for $8.

The funny part is your email address is "gainbigcash" which is available to register in .com and has the same meaning.

Having said that, neither stand out as having any inherent value above any similar combination you could register with a few minutes effort.

Duke

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Duke-of-Earl.COM $8 to reg

Too bad it has double hyphens! Still kind of a cool looking vanity e-mail address don't you think? Not to hijack the thread but let me briefly risk triggering a .com vs. net war.

DukeofEarl.net is also available to register. Which is better?

Duke-of-Earl.com
DukeofEarl.net

Do double hyphens still trump the extension?

IPatlas

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Duke of Earl

DukeofEarl.net is also available to register. Which is better?

Duke-of-Earl.com
DukeofEarl.net

DukeofEarl.gov would be more prestigeous.
Aren't Dukes in the local government business? Their otherwise commercial involvement should be left up to their highness to disclose.

IPatlas

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Sorry, but GainBigMoney.com sounds like a gimmick either way you look at it or make it sound.

Duke, for a personal vanity email address either would work, why not reg both and use them at random? :)

Duke

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks Safesys. I actually don't think I'll do either as I have too many email addresses as it is. I was just kind of thinking out loud after Who-Is Search pointed out the .com was unregistered (no real surprise in that!). Of course all of this was to illustrate to the thread-starter, Knowit, that 3-word names of this sort can be picked up at any time for a reg fee.

IPAtlas, I don't know if Dukes are involved in county government (or the UK version of it). Are friends in England could clarify that. My nickname comes from the old R&B Song "Duke of Earl" - Nothing Can Stop Me is from the song lyrics and the picture is from Gene Chandler's Duke of Earl album cover. Now that we have cleared all of that up - lets get back to domain business!

E

EroGenius

knowit, I personally like using alliteration to cement a good name in someone's head. I recently recommended a friend pick up MortgageMason.com for his realestate business. I also picked up PromotingProfits.com, PromoteProfits.com, and FindingFortune.com with a partner.

Maybe something like CashMoneyCreations.com... ug, too long... or MondoMoney.com (oops, taken... ew, don't go there!) Anyway, you get the idea. There's a whole list of good ones my partner and I passed on as we weedled down our list of catchy business names (unfortunately I tossed the list after we reasoned out which 3 we preferred).

~ EG

IPatlas

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Who got MakeDaBigBucks.com (MakeTheBigBucks.com)?

PS This is not an endorsement of the above name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom