Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

closed Is this worth anything

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

shezboy

I have recently registered www.thejewellers.com. I checked all other varients of jeweller and jewellers with and without the "THE" in front of it. I checked all the .com's and .co.uk's and they are all registered. Can anyone give me their opinions about this name and vaule. Thanks to all who respond.:D

Domain summit 2024
P

President Gringo

there are 2 spellings for this, with one l and 2.

I think it would be a good name for a directory. Jeweller names are hard to come by (supply and demand). As to value, i don't know.

TrafficMonsterRRR

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Nice name.. going to "the jewlers" as they say. It would work as an affiliate site.
$50-150

debath

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi Shez,

For what it's worth - I like the name for a few reasons ... one, because it's the spelling I use in Australia for jewellers and two because jewellery (or jewelry or jewellery) is pretty. :)

I'm sorry I don't know a value - but it's still a nice name and I wish you good luck with it.

Debbie

S

shezboy

Thank you for your replies to my questions. I will just throw it open to offers and see what happens. Everyones time is appreciated.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators