Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

Is using Adsense + other ad network provider slider banner safe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sundaybluez

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi

I have some queries and would kindly request to get your valuable advice and help on the same......

1) Can Adsense be used along with other ad network on the same website?

2) Do one needs to inform Google Adsense if you do so? And if yes how do we inform them.

3) Can Adsense ban you for using another Ad Network along with adsense on the same page?

4) I am using a slider catfish banner to show other ad network on a website which already had Google Adsense implemented.
The catfish slider banner does not blocks the display of any Google Adsense Ad.
Is the use of catfish banner considered as a bad move by adsense which can ultimately end up banning my website from Adsense program?

Thanks

draggar

þórr mjǫlnir
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Did you hear this somewhere or just asking?

If a sidebar program is using adsense - why not just put in your own adsense instead of paying someone to display ads you can do on your own (or does it include other ads?).

I've had AdSense, Amazon links, CJ, and others on the same site (2-3 at most) before and never had an issue. Many of my sites now have AdSense and Amazon links.

sundaybluez

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I am asking this as I am looking to implement a similar scenario and from what I have heard of Google Adsense I want to be very careful with the account making sure that it doesn't get's banned.

Slider bar program is not using Adsense but is displaying ads from it's own ad network which is different.

Don't know much about Amazon links but here I am using PPC network which Adsense may term as a competitor hence concerned.
Also don't know how Adsense considers use of slider banners on website I hope they are not considered negative...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators