Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Italian Monetization Platform - NEEDED

Status
Not open for further replies.

sergiuliano

Level 1
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
One of my sites with Italian content on it is receiving more than 45000 daily page views, more than 95% coming from Italy.

I am monetizing the traffic with google adsense but I am not satisfied with the RPC .

If someone had a good experience with an Italian monetization platform, please post a reply to this thread.

Thanks,
SD

ksinclair

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Is your adsense in italian or english?

did you experiment with ad placement? what is the click rate?

if you can tell what they are looking for you might be able to put targetted banners from CJ, amazon books, etc?

Also: sorry for being off topic but shortly after this post appeared, my dnf user interface went to Italian. All the dnforum headers and such,
all italian. How to change it? anyone know? why did this happen?

sergiuliano

Level 1
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
my adsense is romanian,

CTR is 1.86%

I am interested in an italian platform, one that have direct contact with the advertisers.

ksinclair

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
almost 2% is not bad. but why romanian?

if you want to try different ad placements, you can run all your traffic to the DNS manager at DomainManager.com;
very nice site. Free to use. They have a feature to split the traffic, so you can split it to 3 different landers. So on any
given day, you can be testing 3 different ad layouts, types of ads, image ads or text, etc and then you get some hints
for what might work better.

but DomainManager.com wont put your ads into Italian. that should be your #1 task?

kevin

my adsense is romanian,

CTR is 1.86%

I am interested in an italian platform, one that have direct contact with the advertisers.

italsat

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
hi, i am italian man , i work in italy and have website in italy , i can suggest to you juiceadv dot com , tell me if you have other request ........paul

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom