Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

Keyword Elite - One of the highest end keyword tools.

Status
Not open for further replies.

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
With the ALL New Keyword Elite Software Solution You...

Can generate massive keyword lists of 50,000+ keywords for your Adsense websites, or pay per click campaigns, in record time.

Can quickly locate high priced keywords for use with your Adsense websites. (You will Profit like MAD with this one!)

Uncover hidden 'niche markets' so profitable that your competitors will wish they had found it first and curse the day you were born. (Heck they might just pay YOU to find niche markets for them! Talk about easy money.)

How to generate traffic even if you don't want to spend time and money on it. Organic traffic generation does take time and effort to accomplish but...I'll show you how to totally get around that problem in no time!

Discover a trick that will get search engines to display your website in the top of their listings FAST!

A magical secret that reveals exactly how to format your website so you dramatically increase your traffic!

Find out why some of your keywords are just not getting enough traffic...and how you can beat your competition to the finish line by taking advantage of that fact.

Find out why your niche market product idea may not be the best thing to do and why it would be wise for you to become aware of other potential markets that are waiting for you to tap into!

Unearth the keywords that will automatically generate low-cost traffic and quick sales!

How to guarantee your niche product gets noticed among the gazillion different niche products being offered on the Internet today!

How to legally and ethically spy on your competitors and stay undercover at all times! You'll know their every move and beat them in the market race, while simultaneously increasing your sales and profits!

Create products on-the-fly when you find the hidden gems that no one else knows about. (I love this one!)

Discover THE cheapest way to generate high quality, high-end sales leads...how to do it...what keywords are best... and you don't have to pay some high priced lead generation company for them!

The Ultimate Method to finding the cheapest high traffic keywords around... that no one knows about.

Instantly have the power to generate hoards of targeted traffic from ALL of the major search engines using the secret in Project #1.
And SO Much More...

So Basically This Means That You Can -

Quickly 'Snatch-Up' ALL The Hottest Keywords From All Of The Major Pay-Per-Click Search Engines and Immediately Optimize Your Website Using The Same 'Commando-Like Strategies' The Big-Boys Use To Score Top Search Engine Rankings!"

tonyfloyd

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
this is thru brad?

cost?
any discount thru dnforum?

thanks adam

petrosc

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
impressive, written by Brad Callen, a well known SEO guru. Just the fact that it's him who wrote it, I trust that this is worth trying

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It is definitely worth trying, that's why I didn't post any affiliate link.

I don't want anyone t think it's posted for revenue, it's a great tool.

-=DCG=-

tonyfloyd

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
i agree....read so much about this....goes hand in hand with seo elite.....

URLtrader

Domain Champ
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
How do I get it ? Please PM me if you do not want to post the link .

Thanks,
URLtrader

URLtrader

Domain Champ
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

tonyfloyd

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
i agree....read so much about this....goes hand in hand with seo elite.....

fab

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Is this exclusively for US-English market, and where is the link?

tonyfloyd

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
hhhmmm....seems like a post of mine just vanished......

hhhmmm....seems like a post of mine just vanished......

Liquiteq

Level 4
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I purchased this the day it was launched, quite some time ago. Very powerful peice of software, but to gain most benefit, it's worth putting a day aside to get your head around the more advanced functions/uses. Useful for both Adsense and Adwords campaigns.

Would be nice if no-one else had this though *grin* , it really screws with high paying keyword competition.

If i can find the time, i'll write up a couple of tutorials if there's enough demand.

maroulis

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I purchased this the day it was launched. Very powerful peice of software, but to gain most benefit, it's worth putting a day aside to get your head around the more advanced functions/uses. Useful for both Adsense and Adwords campaigns.

Would be nice if no-one else had this though *grin* , it really screws with high paying keyword competition.

If i can find the time, i'll write up a couple of tutorials if there's enough demand.

i'm quickly trying to pick up the pace and definitely interested in tutorials ;) thanks for volunteering

625domains

DNF Newbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
This is best when paired with a great research tool like wordtracker, It is a great tool though but definitely lacking without a good keyword research account on wordtracker, I believe it will actually plug-in to your wordtracker account if you have one.

Worth the money over some of the other junk a lot of the so-called "gurus" try to sell.

maroulis

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
This is best when paired with a great research tool like wordtracker, It is a great tool though but definitely lacking without a good keyword research account on wordtracker, I believe it will actually plug-in to your wordtracker account if you have one.

Worth the money over some of the other junk a lot of the so-called "gurus" try to sell.

just to confirm it does plug in to wordtracker database if you have a subscription you can just configure KE to include the username/pass and can use that in addition to Yahoo, Google, etc..

unholy1

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If anyone's interested in getting Keyword Elite for only $116 instead of the regular $176, let me know and I'll send you the link for this discount. That's over 40% off.

Note: this discount is only valid for another 4 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators