Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Keyword Elite - One of the highest end keyword tools.

Status
Not open for further replies.

fab

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
i suppose most of u r using keyword elite.......is it better than wordtracker?

Neither. Keyword eElite is a desktop software program, wordtracker is a service. KeyWord elite actually works with wordtracker, for those who have an account with them.

WebsiteTraders.Com

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
i mean is it useful in any way......or wordtracker is enough for keywords.......any other features it has that are special and useful?

fab

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It basically simplifies the process of looking up and saving keywords. You will only need to put your log-in info once and it will scrape the info from word-tracker and the other sources.

WordTracker is quite powerful and expensive, which provides information you generally may not get with the other free sources. So if you're already spending the regular subscription fees for WordTracker, I would say definitel worth the extra investment.

WebsiteTraders.Com

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
me using keyword elite.........its working very slow with a high speed internet connection........do you guys use the google option with wordtracker or wordtracker alone?........i guess its taking time because of google database...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom