Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Keyword Tools - Which is the best???

Status
Not open for further replies.

bhartzer

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Of the 3 major search engines (Google, Yahoo, MSN), MSN is the only one that gives you access to their search data. MSN will give you their REAL search data query numbers through their MSN AdCenter add-on for Microsoft Excel 2007.

Thru their suggestion tool, google is really only showing you the keywords THEY want you to bid on.

petrosc

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
folks google provides keywords through adwords suggestion tool, how to find yahoo's sugestion? can anyone point me to yahoo's link plz............

yahoo's suggestion is no longer available, it redirects to YSM now. Overture data is officially gone

tonyfloyd

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
yes...aware of it...just how accurate is it?

gmac17

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
i would trust it far more than I'd trust wordtracker

grace5

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
@ tony
not sure yet but its gotta be better than most results out there... plus its google

-googles estimates
-They say "Only about 30% of people click on the #1 result" , so figure that in in counting dailys.

apx 50% of searcher do not find what they are looking for in search results .They go else where.

BTW you should get more accurate results using the exact mode

Last edited:

gmac17

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
never heard of keyword country, but the new google tool is far and away the best I've seen.

gmac17

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
the adwords suggestion tool. Login to your account and they have specific numbers for each search term.

grace5

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I thought this was interesting

If you have a site/keyword that hits #5 on AOL you only get 2.6 of the folks looking that will click on your link in SERP #5

Rank Percent
1 22.6%
2 6.4%
3 4.5%
4 3.2%
5 2.6%

goes back to number one is almost everything!

Last edited:

stewmath

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
anyone have any experience with Micro Niche Finder??

godolphin

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Anyone used the new Keyword Elite 2? What's your experience?

supershops

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
anyone have any experience with Micro Niche Finder??

grace5 said:
I know of nothing that says heres a niche keyword that has 100+ searches per day and 5 competing websites, thats what everyone is looking for??

I use Micro Niche Finder (MNF is running in background right now) and can't believe that it isn't more widely known and used by the people at dnforum. This tool provides keyword # of searches both local and global, the strength of competition (soc) plus just about anything else a domainer or marketer needs to know.

The support from James Jones is unbeatable. Pay one time and get free upgrades for life :). I've used it for a couple years now and have been able to rank top 10 on google for numerous sites because of targeting the correct keywords using MNF. Not bogus crap, but profitable keywords like "stock market software" -(where my site ranks #2 out of 57,200,000 results) thanks in large part to MNF.

MNF showed me the amount of searches and the strength of competition...and I did the rest. Anyway, the link below is my affiliate link for Micro Niche Finder so if you check it out and end up buying I'll make a commission. If this irritates you just type in the address bar and go direct or do a google search. Regardless, I recommend this tool 100%. The name pretty much sums it up.

Micro Niche Finder

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom