Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Landing Page / SEO = Better Sales Pages

Status
Not open for further replies.

NameNetwork

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score

seoexperttools

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have always been doing that for a long time. It is the best to combine both landing pages and optimized pages (or money pages as i call them). Because if you effectively carry out your SEO campaign, you can see that there is most likely a lot of traffic would be flowing into the pages and if you optimize them well, you can make plenty of conversion.

MrProtein

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score

NameNetwork

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Well for me, I'm focusing on building landing type pages that set up a value proposition to sell the domain to an end user, vintagecamaros.com as an example. The article was timely for me with what I'm doing atm and thought others would benefit from it, even as a reminder if nothing else :)

-David

MrProtein

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Amazing. I really like your way to present the domain for sale.
How long does it take to build such a page? I understand you use HalfCreative WP theme, don't you?
How are you going to promote your page via Internet?

Please share your ideas.

Thanks

NameNetwork

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thank you for the compliment, but it's an early version I want to do a lot more with them, MediRX.com is a newer example but actually got sold before I could finish it.

The idea to me is an evolution of the product flyer, presenting a case and background for the value of a product. I also want to move towards essentially creating a live infographic per-say for each site as I think their a great way to take someone through the justification and 'story' as to why they *need* your domain :) (thats the theory anyways)

It's all a work in progress atm (you can see the evolution of the idea and clarifying through getbrewing.com the first site, vintage camaros and then medirx ... working on the next version as we speak actually) they don't take long at all once the background information and stock has been sourced.

- David

Amazing. I really like your way to present the domain for sale.
How long does it take to build such a page? I understand you use HalfCreative WP theme, don't you?
How are you going to promote your page via Internet?

Please share your ideas.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators