Michael Cyger, Publisher of DNAcademy.com
- Mar 9, 2011
- Reaction score
In this DomainSherpa Review:
- We learn what the Sherpas bought or sold recently: SRE.com, ZBZB.cc, Travel.agency Portfolio
- An investor’s portfolio is appraised: JuicyGourmet.com, Employment.services, DNsoapbox.com
- Get your bids in soon for Soft.com, ePhoto.com, 3731.com, Boxscore.com…
- One Sherpa almost sweeps the “Name That Price” game
- Plus, much more!
- Which domains are valuable, and in what way?
- What is the market value (both wholesale and retail) of the best domain names?
- Which domains are worthless and should be dropped?
- Which domain names may invite legal issues, such as a UDRP case or cybersquatting lawsuit?
- Which domains do our Sherpas want to make an offer on?