Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

Lead Gen Disclaimer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue Wren

Level 3
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi all

Just getting a Lead Gen page done on a site of mine and I must admit, I'm a bit green with this.

What is required, or what should I reveal to the potential lead, that I'm not the entity that the end deal will be completed with?

In other words; should I have a small disclaimer/paragraph stating that my entity is not the entity the deal will be done with, and I'm just a 'middle man'?

Any thoughts and insights would be GREATLY appreciated.

Thank you

Jack Gordon

Serial Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
This is a spectacular example of how people think they can save a few bucks, but in reality risk everything.

Please don't rely on free legal advice from an internet forum. Find an attorney who has experience in such things, and invest a couple hundred into getting it done right.

Blue Wren

Level 3
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
This is a spectacular example of how people think they can save a few bucks, but in reality risk everything.

Please don't rely on free legal advice from an internet forum. Find an attorney who has experience in such things, and invest a couple hundred into getting it done right.

No, this was simply a question which you have made a "spectacular example". Nothing was mentioned about saving money except from you. I just asked for some further information which after your judgement of me; gave. Thank you for your advice. :)

Last edited:

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi all

Just getting a Lead Gen page done on a site of mine and I must admit, I'm a bit green with this.

What is required, or what should I reveal to the potential lead, that I'm not the entity that the end deal will be completed with?

In other words; should I have a small disclaimer/paragraph stating that my entity is not the entity the deal will be done with, and I'm just a 'middle man'?

Any thoughts and insights would be GREATLY appreciated.

Thank you

just on 'gp' (general principle), you should always have a disclaimer when you are not the provider of the "service".

you probably could find other sites using lg's and check their disclosures/disclaimers and write something similar.

disclaimer: i am not an attorney. :)

Jack Gordon

Serial Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I meant no offense. I have bootstrapped my share of business ventures, and looked for advice from anywhere I could get it. That is my experience, and where I was coming from when I responded.

I have personal knowledge of the trouble one can get in by not getting authentic legal advice, and it is not a pleasant experience.

Last edited:

Blue Wren

Level 3
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thank you Biggie and Rocket2Uranus. I'll certainly be running this by a lawyer to obtain the right information. Thank you both again for the advice. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators