Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

developed Linksubmitter.com Great submission / SEO business :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cjmacd

iwebwork.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
LinkSubmitter.com For Sale!

Hey guys,

I purchased this site a little while ago. And after redesign and some good revenue, I decided I'm just sick of seeing it :) and would like to do new things.

www.LinkSubmitter.com which takes in offers for site submissions and even advanced SEO solutions.

This past month without any advertising I made $220 (that did include one advanced package)

I simply don't have the time to market the site to HUGE revenue but with even a little simple PPC it will make a great deal.

Included in this package is the domain name LinkSubmitter.com the website (complete design - effectively using CCS for excellent SEO, and the Flash file),
a licensed version addweb website promoter (used for the site submissions), an effective PPC keyword list (it's actually really good:) ), customer opt in list.
the site is easily integrated with paypal and has a support option any other payment system can also be integrated -paysystems etc. I'll also help with the transition.

Also since I took it over I started Search Engine optimization packages.

Don’t know what it takes to create sites that Search engines love? well Got ya covered:)

I recently bought a $100 ebook on the subject, it is truely amazing (over 300 pages) and taught me a lot about SEO.

so now you can use this site and your new found knowledge to make lots of money :)

I'm looking to get back at least my investment so min offer is $900 Post or PM.

Buy it now price is $2500 Payment by paypal - escrow (buyer pays fees) or some other form of payment

I'm feeling out offers for now, later I might turn it into an auction.

Good luck everyone.

-Cjmacd

Domain summit 2024

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
What was the ebook?

You can never learn too much about SEO.

-=DCG=-

cjmacd

iwebwork.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
DotComGod said:
What was the ebook?

You can never learn too much about SEO.

-=DCG=-

Hey Adam, so very true

the book is Planet ocean’s The Unfair Advantage book on Winning The Search Engine Wars.

and oops it's 149 pages

cost is 97 something like that worth every penny :)

i'll get you the url later msg me on msn or PM me to remind me

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom