Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

closed Lionux.com - What is it worth?

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hello,

I very recently purchased lionux.com and want to sell it. What do you guys think it is worth?

My thinking is that it will get in a lot of type-ins. Linux.com = Lionux.com. This is a very common mistake due to the location of the letters on the keyboard. Get what I mean?

It can also be used as a nice name for designers. Lionux Studios or Lionux Media. Something of that nature.

Anyway, just let me know how much I could sell it for. Otherwise I will just have to put it to good use.

Sorry, but I don't think it has any value above reg fee.

The fact it has zero searches at overture and on 89 page returns on google means that when you say its a "very common mistake" and "thinking it will get in a lot of type-ins" you are being very optimistic.

flex

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by R. K. Raja
Hello,

I very recently purchased lionux.com and want to sell it. What do you guys think it is worth?

My thinking is that it will get in a lot of type-ins. Linux.com = Lionux.com. This is a very common mistake due to the location of the letters on the keyboard. Get what I mean?

It can also be used as a nice name for designers. Lionux Studios or Lionux Media. Something of that nature.

Anyway, just let me know how much I could sell it for. Otherwise I will just have to put it to good use.

opps, not intentional typos again... :rolleyes:

no idea about the valuation of this name. the same old logic still applies to how much the interested buyers are willing to fork out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom