Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Logo contest: for 2 complementing one another ambitious logos - 300$

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pomme

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
"Logo pair" contest

Dear logo designers :help:!

I am looking for someone to create 2 different Logos - for 2 'sister' websites - in same style - one is LLLL.com, other LLLLL.co.

Would like it to be primarily about font, expressive letters to look fantastic in black on white, or white on black... and in all sizes from tiny favicon, and Twitter image - to huge stadium banner - just kidding about stadium Haven't decided on colours yet.

Will pay $300.00 for the best pair of logos created.

It is for the clubbing/party/music/DJing sector :music:, and needs to be very edgy with maybe a 'disco' :) feel.

If you are interested please PM me and i will send you the names, and my email where you can send the (screenshots of the) logos.

I will notify everyone on DNForum who the winner is, and will pay by PayPal masspay for the winning logo.

Will need the logos in all formats, for printed materials, for online images, also to make T-shirts later (with one logo on the back, the other on the front).

It will be mostly for young audience - club and party goers, DJs, promoters, club music lovers. The sites are not launched yet, but the project is VERY ambitious.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom