Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Looking for adult domains (deal)

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dym

First I apologise for my english :)

I'd like to do biz with someone which is good in domain game ....
I am looking for someone who could grab delated, expired adult domains (yahoo, dmoz, type-in, SE - high LP) ... I could buy every domain with traffic from this person.... You should only look for adult domains ... and forget about problem with selling domains etc... I take every domain from You.

Dym

Domain summit 2024

thinkaholic

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
You might have more luck if you made your request in Domains Wanted. Also, look at the Domains For Sale forum for adult domains names.

D

dym

Originally posted by thinkaholic
You might have more luck if you made your request in Domains Wanted. Also, look at the Domains For Sale forum for adult domains names.

I am not looking for 5, 10 ..etc domains. I am looking for someone which play domain game (expired domain) ... I'd like to do a deal, biz - so You (someone) will grabb domains (adult for me and other for yourself) and after this I will pay for each domain the same amount $ ... so You have extra $ and do not worry about selling domains, because I'll take everything ... (adult: yahoo/dmoz domain, domains with good LP)

M

mortario

Hi dym .. pm me with your proposal. I specialize in traffic domains including name that are listed in Yahoo, dmoz and Looksmart. :D

Understand this, traffic domains are appraise differently than regular domain. Their value are solely based on it's traffics. So some of these names are just totally sucks :).

And if you want to buy some right now .. the best thing to do is post it on "Domain Wanted" section.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators