Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Looking for brokerage submissions - Geo and E-Commerce domains

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sniche

Buyer Broker
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

We are looking for submissions for our new domain newsletter over at SuperNiche.com . We have primarily concentrated on selling only super premium domains directly to end users but we have recently launched a new website and the Name Factor domain analysis blog and now we're starting up a daily newsletter. Our focus this week is on geo domains like lasvegashotel.com , visit<place>.com, <someplace>.com etc. We are also looking for e-commerce and shopping domains for next week as well. Domains that are submitted via our system will be presented to members of our domain investor network that have a strong fit and directly marketed to end users by our team of brokers. The best and most interesting domains will be picked for our newsletter and possibly featured in a national press release like this: Super Niche Presents Premium Web Portal Domain Names For the Food Industry.

Submit domains

We will of course accept submissions on any premium domain for at any time.

Last edited:
Domain summit 2024

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi

so how many domain names have been sold as a direct result of your service and can you provide examples as well?

peeped the site, maybe i missed that info

Thanks

Sniche

Buyer Broker
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi Biggedon,

Recent direct sales include ChristianDating.com to Spark Networks(Christian Mingle guys) and RoofingSupply.com to SRS Acquisition Corporation. I also recently Co-brokered deals on DiamondNecklace/DiamondEarring/DiamondPendant.com with Toby Clements. I have moved several other NDA domains for as much as 500k within the past year as well. It has mostly been a one man show until recently so I've only been working top flight domains but I have just relaunched my site with several new features and one of them is a daily newsletter that I want to get going. I've recruited a couple of brokers to help expand my volume and work domains that come in through the system. If you have a premium domain you'd like to give us to sell we'd love to give it a shot.

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi Biggedon,

If you have a premium domain you'd like to give us to sell we'd love to give it a shot.

Thanks for proving a glimpse, much appreciated

no offense to you or any others but

the brokers i have dealt with, took the initiative to view my names and contacted me when a suitable buyer was found.

that keeps me from having to sign-up, login, submit, read newsletter, etc. so i can continue doing my thing while they do theirs.

feel free to do the same

Thanks again

Don

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators